Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vykuza

Reaction score
It's been done before, but we're doing it again - a weekly specials thread!

From now until midnight Sunday or until they run out, we're offering Weyermann Pilsner Malt 25kg bags for $55 - that's more than $10 off!

We can ship to Sydney metro for $10.75, to Newcastle and Gloucester, NW to Scone and South to Bowral and Ulladulla for $13.53.

Brisbane, Gold Coast, Coffs and Northern Rivers, Canberra, Albury Wodonga and Melbourne for $31.88. Just enter your postcode in the shopping cart and it will calculate it for you.

Pickup is free!

:icon_cheers:

Edit: stuffed up the courier pricing.

So that went in a direction I wasn't expecting...

Thanks to everyone who placed an order for the grain, many of you will have it on your doorstep when you get home this afternoon!

We still have bags left for the $55 price, but I can't see them lasting all the way to Sunday.

Thanks LRG.

You guys are keeping me busy today between the Australian Style thread and sacks of pilsner!

Nick R said:
It's been done before, but we're doing it again - a weekly specials thread!

From now until midnight Sunday or until they run out, we're offering Weyermann Pilsner Malt 25kg bags for $55 - that's more than $10 off!

We can ship to Sydney metro for $10.75, to Newcastle and Gloucester, NW to Scone and South to Bowral and Ulladulla for $13.53 and to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Coffs and Northern Rivers, Canberra, Albury Wodonga and Melbourne for $14.50. Just enter your postcode in the shopping cart and it will calculate it for you.

:icon_cheers:
Coming up as $31.88 shipping to Canberra (2614 postcode) Nick, for the 25kg bag.

I see you have the Yeast Bay yeasts in stock now (and a ton more than on launch day). I might have to make an order of some sort soon. Do you guys ship yeast with ice packs like the other chaps?

Absolutely. We ship yeast in styrofoam, with ice packs. I'll rustle up a photo.

hijukal said:
I see you have the Yeast Bay yeasts in stock now (and a ton more than on launch day). I might have to make an order of some sort soon. Do you guys ship yeast with ice packs like the other chaps?
Hijukal, from a recent customer of Nick's, mine arrived from Syd to Tas in a little styrofoam box with a cool pack and were still very cold!

Here you are guys: this is how we send all our liquid yeast.

yeastpackaging.jpg

pajs said:
Coming up as $31.88 shipping to Canberra (2614 postcode) Nick, for the 25kg bag.

Yep! Sorry, I misread the courier cheat sheet - that $31.88 price is accurate :( I'll update the OP to reflect. Sorry for the hassle!

No problems Nick. Wey Pils such good grain to work with.

Nick R said:
Absolutely. We ship yeast in styrofoam, with ice packs. I'll rustle up a photo.
BilBrewing said:
Hijukal, from a recent customer of Nick's, mine arrived from Syd to Tas in a little styrofoam box with a cool pack and were still very cold!
Cheers guys. Looks all safe and sound! Nick, do you charge extra for the ice packs like some of the other guys do? It's usually 50c or something but I've accidentally ordered some without before!

Nope, the packaging and ice packs are complimentary. We spend a little extra on it, as that's how it should be!

Excellent. I'm in the planning stages of my Oct/Nov brews at the moment so a funky brett saison using Yeast Bay yeast might be on the cards!

People love pilsner!

There are a few sacks left, so if you are around Sydney and Newcastle then you still have a chance of some very reasonably priced malt.

I'll let everyone know when we run out of cheap sacks - then you'll have to wait till next Wednesday for the next special!

Bump for the morning crowd - we're down to our last few sacks of pilsner at the special price - so get in quick if you want a sack at only $55!

We're open tomorrow for pickups from the warehouse in Padstow. Just leave a note in the checkout on the website when you'd like to collect.

Only two sacks left for the discount price. Just $55 for a sack of Weyermann Pilsner malt.

This has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be, so stay tuned to this thread for next Wednesday's mid-week madness!

Time for the next installment of mid-week madness!

This time, we're offering one free dried yeast (Danstar BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast, Nottingham, Munich, Windsor or Belle Saison) with each batch or recipe's worth of grain you order. So if you order the malt for a batch of Dr Smurto's finest in one bag, and your own Hofenweizendoppelbock in another bag in our shopping cart, you are eligible for two free dried yeasts.

Even if you're a dedicated liquid user, having a couple of packs of fresh dried yeast in the freezer is always a good fallback to have available.

In the notes section of the checkout, please just list the yeast you'd like, and we'll add it to your order when it ships.

The offer is available until Midnight Sunday - Happy brewing all!

well aint that just dandy... i put an order for 2 doubles yesterday... just my luck
on the plus side, expecting the grain today :)

Latest posts

Back