Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It winged off with the courier about 20 minutes ago n87! PM me your preferred yeasts and I will see what I can do :)

never mind about me, ill just hit you up on my next order ;)

Glad to see the number of people taking us up on the yeast.

Stay tuned for this Wednesday's mid-week madness offer!

It's Wednesday once again (and ISB club meeting night), the stars are aligned for another mid-week madness!

From now until midnight Sunday, should you order an SS Brewing Technologies Brew Bucket or Chronical 7 gallon fermenter, you get a free brew on me!

We'll throw in the ingredients for a single batch brew - 5-6kg of grain, a 100g bottle of hops and one White Labs liquid yeast.

When you make an order, send me an email at [email protected] with your wishlist, and we'll ship the goodies inside your new fermenter.

Happy brewing all!

We still have a few shiny SS Brewing Technologies stainless fermenters available with the free brew on us! Offer closes Sunday midnight, or if we run out of fermenters :)

Last chance to grab a free brew on me when you buy a Brewbucket or Chronical!

We'll throw in the ingredients for a single batch brew - 5-6kg of grain, a 100g bottle of hops and one White Labs liquid yeast.

We can ship to Sydney metro for $10.75, to Newcastle and Gloucester, NW to Scone and South to Bowral and Ulladulla for $13.53.

Hope I'm still in time. Ordered 2. Any ideas how I explain it to SWMBO would be much appreciated.

Blind Dog said:
Hope I'm still in time. Ordered 2. Any ideas how I explain it to SWMBO would be much appreciated.
'good evening wifey, i have, for no reason at all, picked you up some [flowers/jewelry/chocolate/new car]!.... oh golly, look what turned up in the mail today'

Suggest a holiday, then have them delivered in your absence ;)

"Oh no - we've always had THOSE"

Blind Dog said:
"WICKED! I only ordered 1 and they sent me 2! I'll sell the second one and we'll have a free SS fermenter!"

You never get round to it of course.

Hahah good point!

You could hide a small jewelry box inside one of them, and when she's giving you a hard time, whip it out for a combo-breaker!

It's that time of the week again brewers: Barleyman's mid-week madness!

From now until Sunday midnight, every order over $60 (not including shipping) will earn you a free White Labs liquid yeast. Just add the name or number of the strain you would like in the checkout comments, and we'll ship it with your order.

Happy brewing!

Thanks to those who have made an order already. :beer:

To save any time, we're out of stock on the Brett Brux Lambicus, Brux Trois, Dry English, Mexican Lager and Southern German Lager. Anything else is fair game!

A bump for the weekend crowd!

From now until Sunday midnight, every order over $60 (not including shipping) will earn you a free White Labs liquid yeast. Just add the name or number of the strain you would like in the checkout comments, and we'll ship it with your order.

Happy brewing!

Hang on to your britches brewers, this mid-week madness is a good one!

As it was my birthday yesterday, I've decided to give a lucky person a present. From now until midnight Sunday 31st August, make a purchase over $30 (not including freight) and go in to a draw to win an SS Brewing Technologies BrewBucket Fermenter!

We'll put the orders into a hat and have an third party draw it, with the announcement of the winner on our website and here in this thread.

One entry per customer :)

Good luck and happy brewing!

I ordered yesterday, can you put me in the draw? I want brewery bling! haha.

P.S. Happy Birthday =)

you coming out to the states on the weekend nick?
happy bday btw.

Sorry Goatus, you'll have to make another order to make it fair on everyone! You've got a week and half to put together a brew. Thanks for the birthday note :)

barls, I'll be dropping by in the morning - but I need to be back in town by 1pm, so I won't be staying too long.

Latest posts

Back