Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just placed an order - lured in by the shiny brewbucket!

Thanks for your orders guys - and good luck!

A few people have asked me if I will ship the Brewbucket to them if they win. The answer is; of course! We'll cover the cost of post or courier anywhere in Australia for the winner.

Just a reminder folks - one week to go!

For those customers who don't order online (and we welcome you to the warehouse if you'd like to touch and taste before you buy), get an entry into the draw as well.

Quick delivery & great packing! Ordered weekend, Shipped this morning, arrived before 3:30 pm. Yeast came in a styrofoam box with ice gel. Hopefully I'll get that brew bucket, but even if I don't - thanks Nick!

Thanks Pat! Glad to hear you're happy with it. Good luck for the brewbucket :)

So mid-week madness has become a bit of a thing - so I might as well keep it up!

This week, in addition to last week's ongoing madness - we are offering free shipping anywhere in NSW for SS Brewtech 7 Gallon Chronicals! If you want the shiniest kit in town - then you know you want one of these!

We are still running last week's madness too. Any order over $30 (not including shipping) gets in a draw to win an SS Brewtech BrewBucket, shipped anywhere in Australia!

Happy brewing all!

Just ordered some bits and pieces.

The brew bucket is mine, I can feel it!

So, this mid-week madness runs from wed-sunday? So the only days not to 'get something extra' or 'go in the draw' are Mondays and Tuesdays?
You must be hung over on Mon & Tues Nick?

Thanks Topher! mckenry I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it will incriminate me ;)

I find Wednesdays pretty slow at the warehouse, so it's something to keep me busy! That and not everyone is ready to order on one day... so the mid-to-end-of-the-week madness!

im hoping he can make my bday week better than just a 1st and 2 3rds in the states

Well DU99 you can still get in to the Brewbucket comp for a $30 order!

barls I'm going to have to take you out of the draw, if you win now it'll look so suss...

Will I double my chances if I place another order? :)

Hi Nick,

Can you tell me if you have in stock WLP001, WLP002 and WLP007 Yeast?

Dan

Hi Pratty - check the other thread - but I have 001, 002 in stock, but 007 is not.

Oh, thank God !

After reading that reply in both threads, I thought they'd changed something in the Matrix.....I was just about to dive into the walls.

A glitch you say?

agent-smith-the-matrix.jpg

Danwood said:
Oh, thank God !

After reading that reply in both threads, I thought they'd changed something in the Matrix.....I was just about to dive into the walls.
Glad I wasnt the only one, i thought i was tripping out. Couldn't work out what was going on haha

Back