Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived in very timely fashion with some very powerful yeast which seems to have multiplied whilst in transit :beer: . Thanks muchly Nick, nice job.

Nick R said:
Here we are folks! This week, another competition, and this one is a doozy!

From now until Sunday 23 November at 23:59:59, any order placed gets you in the running for a Year of Free-ish Beer! The winner of the competition will get $50 credit each month for 12 months at Barleyman.com.au

The winning name will be drawn out of a hat by an impartial third party, and the person drawn will be required to answer a brewing related question to earn the prize.

One entry per person.
Starting from the 12th November? Bugger, I checked my emails and my order was done on the 11th.

Thank you everyone for your orders over this mid-week madness!

I am pleased to announce that the winner is Mr A. Hegi from Eastwood, NSW! I don't know if Mr Hegi is an AHB member, but he was pleased to learn of his win this morning by phone.

Stay tuned for this week's madness, which I will post later on today.

Out of interest, what was the brewing related question that was asked of the winner?

This week's mid-week Madness is now upon us! (Better late than never!)

From now, until the end of Sunday (or we run out of our allocation) pre-orders for the Grainfather will earn you a $100 voucher to barleyman.com.au! Spend it on ingredients to run through your new Grainfather, or give it to a lucky someone for Christmas.

Just a quick reminder that we're offering a pre-order madness on Grainfather brewing units. If you pre-order a Grainfather before midnight tonight, you'll get a $100 voucher for the barleyman.com.au store to spend on ingredients!

Only a few left, so jump in quick if you're keen!

It's been a little while since the last mid-week madness - so in honour of the new year, we're doing an end-of-week/weekend madness!

From now until midnight Sunday (23:59:59 Sunday....) we're offering $35 off SS Brewtech Brew Buckets! Limited stock, so if you're keen, get in quick :)

In other news, we're open tomorrow from 10-2 to help peeps restock the grain banks after Christmas brew days (I hope you all had one!), then on to our new hours on Monday 0800 to 1200 Mon-Thur and 10-2 on Saturdays.

AND last but not least, we've still got one last Grainfather unit sitting on the shelf unloved, and looking for a forever home. Could it be you?

Nick R said:
It's been a little while since the last mid-week madness - so in honour of the new year, we're doing an end-of-week/weekend madness!

From now until midnight Sunday (23:59:59 Sunday....) we're offering $35 off SS Brewtech Brew Buckets! Limited stock, so if you're keen, get in quick :)

In other news, we're open tomorrow from 10-2 to help peeps restock the grain banks after Christmas brew days (I hope you all had one!), then on to our new hours on Monday 0800 to 1200 Mon-Thur and 10-2 on Saturdays.

AND last but not least, we've still got one last Grainfather unit sitting on the shelf unloved, and looking for a forever home. Could it be you?
Does that mean Friday closed? Bugger about 12pm closing time. I loved that u were just around the corner from work and I could duck out at lunch time. 12pm close means I won't make it. :(

Sooo, was gonna place an order today.....kind of maybe hopefully wishing that mid week madness might be returning. Just sayin'...

Well, good timing!

This week is the solid start for 2015 for the midweek madness!

From now until Sunday midnight, spend more than $30 and pop a note in the checkout field and you can have a nice fresh vial of White Labs WLP001 for free.

Perfect deal for a big IPA or a few APA batches.

h
Happy brewing all!

Feeling the love all around!

Announcing new products Saturday as well, so hang on to your bonnets!

Nick R said:
Feeling the love all around!

Announcing new products Saturday as well, so hang on to your bonnets!
Been planning a big order! Got my Xmas presents all in Barleyman vouchers :super: and was waiting for the BB Ale to be back in stock. Now that it is, I will have to wait to see what the new products are and place my order on Saturday...

Latest posts

Back