Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure do! Expect something tomorrow that's quite shiny.

Here we go!

From now until Sunday midnight, purchase a 2nd gen Grainfather all in one Brewing System and receive a free stainless steel mash paddle designed for Grainfather use and a package of Grainfather high performance powdered cleaner! Stock is limited but ready to go, and regrettably, no rainchecks.

Happy brewing all!

We've had a few takers, with stock going down at a good clip!

If you're keen to take this up, I would get in quick :)

Welcome to another mid-week madness!

This week, any order over $20 earns a free pack of US-05! Just type FREE YEAST in your checkout, and we'll put it in your shipment.

Happy brewing all!

Are all those grains by the sack really out of stock?

Regrettably yes - we've got a new shipment coming early next week to replace BB, TF and Weyermann malt.

We do have loads of Weyermann Pilsner, and Gladfield and Briess base malts. Voyager malts can't be replenished until Christmas unfortunately!

I'll be getting a weyerman pils but at the same time as an ale.

Nick R said:
Regrettably yes - we've got a new shipment coming early next week to replace BB, TF and Weyermann malt.

We do have loads of Weyermann Pilsner, and Gladfield and Briess base malts. Voyager malts can't be replenished until Christmas unfortunately!
Hey Nick. Are the full sacks in yet? Was hoping to pick up tomorrow.

All sacks are back in and on the website. Apologies for the delay.

Also announcing this week's mid-week madness!

Order 5kg or more of Gladfield malt and get a free Gladfield T-Shirt! Post your size, and if you want a mens or womens shirt in the checkout comments and we'll include it with your order.

Thanks for the service and chat today Nick! Ill bring you a bottle of the good stuff once my brews are done.
And cheers for the shirt. The wife scoffed when i showed her my new beer nerd shirt...so I'm gonna wear it all weekend now!

You are more than welcome Topher! It was nice to meet you. Enjoy the Gladfield malts!

Another week and another mid-week madness!

This time, just for the Sydneysiders, Central Coasties, Wollongongians and Novocastrians. Buy a sack of Briess Brewer's Malt, Weyermann Pilsner or Gladfield Light Lager malt, and we'll courier the sack to you in the Sydney metro, Newcastle, Central Coast and Wollongong areas for free!

Just order with "customer pickup" and pop a note in the checkout field asking for courier delivery.

If you're ordering other products at the same time, please put them through as a separate order, as we can't combine shipping with the full sacks.

Enjoy!

Nick going to be away up the central coast for a couple of days, If I ordered today when would it go out, cause I either get sent to home and have it left on the front door step or get if it's going to be delivered Friday, get it sent up the coast!
Cheers

Hey nick, I'm at Branxton which is Newcastle/hunter area, would I be eligible for the deal? Thinking of two sacks of wey pils

Howdy Mikeyr!

If you wanted it delivered to Sydney, we'll ship it tomorrow and you'll get it tomorrow. If you want it at the coast, we will ship it tomorrow and you'll also get it Friday.

Hpal said:
Hey nick, I'm at Branxton which is Newcastle/hunter area, would I be eligible for the deal? Thinking of two sacks of wey pils
Yep, Branxton is fine :)

Latest posts

Back