Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure if my order placed at 12pm yesterday qualified for the mid-week madness deal??

Dan

Nick R said:
Feeling the love all around!

Announcing new products Saturday as well, so hang on to your bonnets!
Where you going to post it in this thread or elsewhere? Cant find it on my phone*** Are you going to put a *NEW* section on your website maybe?

***Seems when using the app (ios) even when searching, something you've already read wont show up. Is that right?

mckenry said:
Where you going to post it in this thread or elsewhere? Cant find it on my phone*** Are you going to put a *NEW* section on your website maybe?

***Seems when using the app (ios) even when searching, something you've already read wont show up. Is that right?

A new products section is a good idea - I might fire up our front page "slideshow" for that. The new products included 9.5L kegs, Weyermann Premium Pilsner malt, Grainfather cleaner, resin tap handles, PET bottles.

This week's mid-week madness (though it's no longer mid-week... my apologies) is a killer!

Buy a Grainfather and get a free MaltMuncher 2 roller Grain Mill! There is very limited stock and it's strictly first-in-first-served.

Hi Nick R,

The 9.5L ball lock keg i am in the market for but is listed out of stock on your website?

Hi hairy! Our last two were snapped up just after I posted. I'll be reordering this afternoon!

Just a quick bump for those who might have missed it yesterday.

We are offering a special deal this weekend:

Buy a Grainfather and get a free MaltMuncher 2 roller Grain Mill! There is very limited stock and it's strictly first-in-first-served.

First trip out to Barleyman on Saturday, bit of hike from my side of town, but glad I did it!

I reckon the standard of brew shops in Sydney is pretty good, but Nicks personal enthusiasm (at 5 mins to closing time) and knowledge was simply brilliant.

Talked through options and gave me some great ideas, plus I ended up eating more grain than the average horse ....... mmmm smoked wheat.....

Great work Nick!

Cheers

Mike

Mike, thanks very much for the kind words! Your IPA will be a killer ;)

We're out of stock of the Grainfather & Mill deal - thanks for those who ordered, please enjoy!

We're making a big yeast order from White Labs tomorrow - if you have any strains in particular you want to see, please send me a PM or email!

Hey just wondering when you are expecting the new yeast?, looking to get some 565

Hi motch!

Yeast arrived today as planned, so just need to update the stock on the site. Trevor should get to it in the morning.

Hey Nick,
Has this idea (mid-week madness) been canned or am I supposed to be looking on the website now? There was some talk about it a while back from memory.

I've got a madness coming on!

Until Sunday midnight (let's not do that again...) you can get a vial of WLP009 Australian Ale yeast (aka Coopers yeast) for only $5 with any other purchase!

Get in quick!

This week's madness has a stainless vibe. From now until Sunday midnight, stainless hop spiders for only $25! That's a $10 saving! While stocks last, no rainchecks etc etc.

Happy brewing!

What is the total height of the Hop Spider? I see the product details say the basket is 35cm, but how much taller is it to the handle that sits on the lip of the kettle?

BlueDoors said:
What is the total height of the Hop Spider? I see the product details say the basket is 35cm, but how much taller is it to the handle that sits on the lip of the kettle?
It doesnt really matter. Its easily bent into place, flattened out, fully vertical etc. I put it through the handle of my kettle then bend a loop in it so it wont slide back thru.

Full height 450mm the handle has a return of 100mm so you could straighten the handle for a 550mm depth if that helps
Cheers

Thanks guys. Now just to plan a brew so i can also pick up grain, hops and yeast in the same order (damn these mid week specials have the desired effect!) ;)

Latest posts

Back