Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MR BELLY for answering BlueDoors!

We've still got a bunch of units left, but the offer ends Sunday night!

Just ordered a hop spider.
Now to sit at the window and stare at the mail box until it arrives.

Hey Guys,

When are you getting new stocks of Whitleabs?

Chasing a few 001, 002 and 007's

Dan

Ordering this week Pratty!

Send us an email if you are after any special :)

The madness has overcome us one again!

From now until Sunday midnight, get your hands on the newest in airlock technology - the Sterilock - for only $5 with any other purchase. (Down from $9!) Think of all the kittens you'll save!

RoneMac said:
Just ordered a hop spider.
Now to sit at the window and stare at the mail box until it arrives.
It was waiting for me when I got home on Friday. It looks pretty schmick. I'll give it a good run tomorrow and see how she goes.

Thanks for the excellent product Nick R.

Mid week madness has come upon us again!

This week, from now until Sunday midnight:

Sacks of Weyermann Pilsner Malt at $60/bag!

Hey Nick, cheers for the weyermann special, ordered a sack today. Have you given any thought to stocking barkeepers friend? Seems a hard product to find sometimes.

Not had any requests for it, but we'll look in to it :)

Still got plenty of lovely fresh pilsner malt available! On sale until Sunday midnight!

G'day Nick,

Some of the Brisbane guys pointed me in your direction, to get onto some Yeast Bay strains.
I was reading up about it, and took interest in a few of them. I was keen on doing a comparison between Funktown Pale Ale and The Vermont Ale strain.
When I looked at your site, I noted that you only had one of them, do you have any plans to bring in the Funktown yeast as well? Perhaps I missed that strain on your page?

Cheers in advance,
Martin

thanks mate, eye sight at that time + beers is an issue it would seem haha :) thanks again!

Thanks antiphile! Yep, we have both in stock and ready to go :)

Cheers,

Nick

Another round of mid-week madness!

This time, until Sunday midnight, if you spend more than $10 you get a free packet of US-05! Just write in the checkout comments "US-05" and we'll throw it in the box.

Happy brewing all!

i dont suppose there is any madness left for this week?

Latest posts

Back