Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Wednesday and another mid-week MADNESS!

This week, sacks of Thomas Fawcett Golden Promise and Pearl malts are only $60 each, that's $15 off!

Offer is valid until the stroke of midnight Sunday!

Here we go again! This week's mid-week madness!

I've got a load of yeast reaching the end of it's recommended use-by date, so we're doing a big discount on them.

$5 gets you a vial of still-in-date (just) White Labs yeast for varieties listed on the website!

Furthermore, I'm offering the varieties below for sale direct VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE for $5 or 3 for $12 plus postage.
The following are available in very limited quantities via PM: 002, 005, 023, 029, 041, 320, 351, 500, 550, 800, 802, 810, 820

It's first come first served, and of course, no rain-checks.

We've still got a few vials hanging around, looking for a "forever home" - so if you have a stirplate, and love a bargain, get in while the getting's good!

The astute among you might have noticed there was no mid-week madness this week. Never fear! Watch out for next week's Madness - it will be another good one!

I hope you know what you are doing Nick, you know what happens when you dont appease the brewing natives

52526d224a750a99c25c905d2168e6c9.jpg

Was wondering why my left eye was twitching Wednesday afternoon, there was no madness!

Here we are folks! This week, another competition, and this one is a doozy!

From now until Sunday 23 November at 23:59:59, any order placed gets you in the running for a Year of Free-ish Beer! The winner of the competition will get $50 credit each month for 12 months at Barleyman.com.au

The winning name will be drawn out of a hat by an impartial third party, and the person drawn will be required to answer a brewing related question to earn the prize.

One entry per person.

Yob said:
thats now outdated.. there is also a diamond window

:unsure:
Diamond as well? ive been deprived all these years :angry:

playschool.jpg

Who's the older fellah on the left in the back?

haha with all the time we spend on here would be a real slap not to get the question right

Back