Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlueDoors said:
Soooo tempting - shiny stainless. But how do you temp control them? bigger fridge? jacket?
BlueDoors,
Its the 7 gal. (30L ish.) Same as a plastic cylinder fermenter in volume really.

You shouldn't need to upgrade your fridge along with it, unless you're really squeezing it in now.

it is taller than a standard (plastic) fermenter, at 84cm, plus airlock height.

The last reminder for this week's mid-week madness! We're offering the 7 gallon Chronical fermenters from SS Brewtech with free shipping anywhere in NSW or ACT! And how about this: if you're local, you can collect and we'll give you a 10% discount on the RRP.

Happy brewing fellow AHB'ers!

Another Wednesday rolls around, and another moment of madness overcomes me.

This week, any order for more than $40 earns FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING anywhere in Australia (excluding whole sacks, as Aus Post won't ship them).

Just select "Customer Pickup" and put free shipping in the checkout note and we'll cover the cost for you.

The offer is valid until Sunday 28 September 23:59!

Nick R said:
Another Wednesday rolls around, and another moment of madness overcomes me.

This week, any order for more than $40 earns FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING anywhere in Australia (excluding whole sacks, as Aus Post won't ship them).

Just select "Customer Pickup" and put free shipping in the checkout note and we'll cover the cost for you.

The offer is valid until Sunday 28 September 23:59!
Order placed! You, Nick are a champion. Keen to try those yeasts I ordered. When something is out of stock, it forces you to have a look around and do a bit of reading. Some good stuff you have there!

Awesome, just when I needed some Weyermann Pils for a Kolsch but didn't want to buy a whole sack!

Lucky man! When you put through your order, put it as pickup and I'll drop it to your place :)

Birthday is it?

Nick R said:
That WLP060 is _excellent_ and vastly underrated. Enjoy!
I got some of this and highly agree, my dsga is more estery and a little more dry at the same time, Repitched some on the weekend, will be interesting to see how the second generation of the blend goes.

Nick R said:
Lucky man! When you put through your order, put it as pickup and I'll drop it to your place :)

Birthday is it?
Yep. Birthday - it is actually tomorrow.
You are a top bloke, Nick. That means I have an extra $10.75 to spend in your store ;)

Hey mate, just a query.

How do your hops come packaged? Are they in resealable bags? Looking at taking advantage of your midweek madness!

Cheers

Jon

jonnir said:
Hey mate, just a query.

How do your hops come packaged? Are they in resealable bags? Looking at taking advantage of your midweek madness!

Cheers

Jon

my last weeks arrival :)

IMAG0385.jpg

Thanks n87!

We pack hops in resealable plastic "pill" bottles. Air and light tight. Life is too short for zip-locks.

That's freaking awesome setup! Love it.

Placing my order shortly hopefully!

Should be Tuesday or Wednesday. I do have heaps of BRY-97 in stock if you don't wish to wait.

No Lacto in stock! Damn; was aiming to try your Berliner Weisse method. I'm assuming there are no substitutes?

Sorry Blind Dog - we've reordered our yeast and it's shipping out Monday. Expecting it in Wednesday give or take! Plenty of lacto in the order as well :)

Back