Barleyman Mid-week Madness

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i found out bribes dont work. oh well
next time nick

Nice work pat86, and thanaks for the incentive Nick. 10/10 for the product and speed of service/delivery also. :beerbang:

C'mon Nick! Todays wednesday - mid-week madness. What is it this week?

"I dont get out of bed for less than mid-week madness"

OK, you asked for it...

This week, until Sunday night at 23:59:59 we're offering sacks of Weyermann Pilsner at $55 each! Get 'em while they're hot!

Plus shipping, of course. However, it doesn't cost anything to pick up from the warehouse!

We still have a few sacks of Weyermann Pilsner looking for a new, forever home at only $55/sack. Get em while they're hot!

Time to get a last minute father's day gift for yourself, or dad, or anyone really... sacks of Weyermann Pilsner malt - $55 until Unix Epoch timestamp: 1410098399 or 7/9/2014 11:59:59 pm in human time.

Waiting patiently.......hoping its gonna be wheat malt...... but not asking........ :D

Another Wednesday and another mid-week madness!

With the weather in Sydney being surprisingly gorgeous the past few days, our thoughts move to warmer times and more refreshing beverages.

So to help all of you prep for some warmer weather, we are reducing the price on all our SAISON and FARMHOUSE YEASTS by 25%!
That includes:

Belle Saison
White Labs Saison I
White Labs Saison Blend
Yeast Bay Saison Blend
Yeast Bay Saison/Brett Blend
Yeast Bay Wallonian Farmhouse
White Labs American Farmhouse Blend

Personally, I've just pitched some Yeast Bay Wallonian on a dark saison wort with cracked black pepper and found it a nice warm spot in the front office. Bring on spring!

Good timing mckenry, I was just updating prices on the website when you posted. Not wheat malt, but something that wheat malt will go very well in!

We have plenty of BB and Weyermann wheat malt (and rye malt) in stock sold by the bag and by weight.

It's another beautiful spring day in Sydney - so don't forget our current offer! For the rest of today, all our saison and farmhouse yeasts are 25% off, including Yeast Bay strains as well as dried saison yeast.

I can taste the spice already!

We are back once more with the madness!

This week, we are offering FREE COURIER SHIPPING on SS Brewtech 7 Gallon Chronical fermenters to anywhere in NSW or ACT!

If you've been thinking about one of these beauties, now is the time to bite!

Soooo tempting - shiny stainless. But how do you temp control them? bigger fridge? jacket?

Back