Ball Valve And March Pump Connections

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratis

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of building my new system. Should be able to make about 140 litre batches when I'm done.

Just got a march pump and installed some 1/2 inch ball valves on my new HLT, mash/lauter tun and kettle. I've also got some 19mm tubing.

What's the best way to connect the 19mm tubing to the 1/2 inch ball valves? Also how can I ensure the tubing is securely connected to the pump?

Stratis said:
What's the best way to connect the 19mm tubing to the 1/2 inch ball valves? Also how can I ensure the tubing is securely connected to the pump?
[post="67686"][/post]​
Hmmm "best" is such a loaded term. I can't answer that but you might be able to find a nut and tail setup from purple pig or industrial fitting sales. If you want to go up market, check out Geordi stainless steel, they can make just about any fitting you like.

This is how mine are connected:
MarchPump.jpg

Hi Stratis

Another place is Prochem. If you use the products that they manufacture themselves, they are a lot cheaper (about 1/3rd) the price of "standard" stainless fittings.

Cheers
Pedro

Latest posts

Back