Babbs Polo Shirts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I'm directing this query via the forum as there's nothing as yet on the new BABBs site. How do I get an XL BABBs polo? Do they get done in batches like the AHB recent polo buy in, or do BABBs have a range in stock? If so could I pick one up next meeting and pay on the night or how does it work?
Edit: Chappo might be interested as well to avoid the repeat of the purple teletubby shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Michael

If in stock you can pick up from the shop on the night - If not, just place an order for one at the meeting.

Cheers Ross

I take it you hold them for BABBs at the shop? Would I be able to order one now and pay Thurs. week?

Cheers
Michael

I take it you hold them for BABBs at the shop? Would I be able to order one now and pay Thurs. week?

Cheers
Michael

Ross means the Babbs shop which sells polo shirts, stubbie holders, if there's still some around, hops, yeast and other homebrewing and club related goodies...

Ross means the Babbs shop which sells polo shirts, stubbie holders, if there's still some around, hops, yeast and other homebrewing and club related goodies...

Ah THAT shop :D . No problems I'll check it out Thurs. week.

Edit: Chappo might be interested as well to avoid the repeat of the purple teletubby shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Michael

Chappo has changed his Teletubby shirt :ph34r:

Image3.jpg

Back