Article In Today's Smh

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarryB

Reaction score
Good homebrew article in the liftout of today's Sydney Morning Herald. Talks about the spiced altbier now on tap at the Local.

Do you have a scanner to post the article online Harry?

Sounds like a good read.

That would be the winner from the ANHC last year.
The Taphouse posted about it with some details here.
If it is from the Good Living section, a lot of those articles don't make it online :(

Doc

Raised myself from my sluggard bed half an hour ago (2 weeks off work) and this is just the thing to read with my scrambled eggs. Cheers :icon_cheers:

Edit: spiced beer? Hopefully tastes better than my spiced Braggott that included ginger, cloves and cardmom pods. It turned out tasting exactly like pink trough lollies and all went down the sink :lol:

...It turned out tasting exactly like pink trough lollies and all went down the sink :lol:

??!! :lol:

Ross's Alts are excellent - and he's not too full of himself to share his vast knowledge either.

Cheers,
TL

Raised myself from my sluggard bed half an hour ago (2 weeks off work) and this is just the thing to read with my scrambled eggs. Cheers :icon_cheers:

Edit: spiced beer? Hopefully tastes better than my spiced Braggott that included ginger, cloves and cardmom pods. It turned out tasting exactly like pink trough lollies and all went down the sink :lol:
I prefer the blue trough lollies, much tastier.

An interesting article especially the sections on the preparation of the spices and the timing in adding to the boil.

It is a really good beer, and just one of the many, Ross brews amazingly well.

Latest posts

Back