Are You A Cyclist?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braufrau

Autumn Leaf Brewery
Reaction score
Beer jerseys :)

http://www.probikekit.com/advsearch.php?x=...amp;AQUERY=beer

I thought this looked smart
C6958.jpg

until I saw this!
C6958-A.jpg

:lol:

Sweet jerseys, as long as someone didnt ride up for a closer look and run into you :D

PBK is a good site for gear.

Love the jersey! Very tempting.

I'm a roadie :)
Here's my current ride.

Trek Madone 5.2
madone5.2.jpg
Cheers,
Jake

You know, if you guys put pedals on your bikes, you will find they go quite a lot faster.

Howdy,

I've had a Giant OCR2 for several years, and it's getting a little long in the tooth.
Would love an upgrade to one of these...

9790_06_SW_TMSL_RED_ZIPP_d.jpg

Brew equipment, or bike. Hmmm, decisions... decisions...

...I saw a bloke with a Fullers London Pride Jersey in the Amy Gillet Ride.
Best Jersey ever!

pride_road.jpg

Bulk-buy anyone?

Nice stuff guys, don't mind that jersey at all. I ride a bit but nothing serious, just down the street and the track a bit when its not hot enough for the tarmac to melt. My ride is below par, but it was cheap on the after Xmas sales and I only had a huge 62cm 3-spd brazed-frame monster before it so I figured why not? The pic isn't of mine, I got an alloy seat post for mine so its now got around 8" lift on it, plus the usual little stuff like trip computer and underseat bag.

sp_sports.4558.2.jpg

Cheers - boingk

I didn't know we had so many Road Law breakers on here :p

Rook

I have one of these, would love a carbon bike BUT $$$.
62_photo.jpg

Nice jerseys.

You know, if you guys put pedals on your bikes, you will find they go quite a lot faster.

& those pedals also have the potential to remove chunks of flesh from ones legs after a few too many beers (ask me how I know that one)

Mines a trek S300 (note the pedals)

21075.jpg

I used to build road bikes and ride when I was much younger.
I remember going to high school in year 8 and my $3000 bike was dearer than the principles car
lol :lol

Giant OCR1 for the road and a Giant Boulder MTB for errands and dirt tracks.

Was a thread some years back on the Coopers club forum about getting Coopers cycling jerseys.

Cheers,
Greg

Mountain bike here, Giant Alias. Few years old but it does the job. I also have slick tyres to get to work.

Nice looking jerseys.

No Roadbikes here.
Got myself a Diamondback Zetec 2,
a 12ish year old Avanti Montari, in need of a full new drivetrain,
and a fully rad TNT BMX (complete with a wicked set of dents in the frame, right where it would be held onto a bike rack (???).

p.s. got 2 bikes of my daughters too.
How do you guys reckon those old plastic motorbike tricycles would go in an adult size? I reckon they'd be awesome.

Back