Are These Any Good

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alot of us use them, mine is similar, except it has a flat front. I think the ones with the rounded front are the older models, not saying that's a bad or good thing, just sayin'. Mine hasn't had any issues with how it works

They make a fair point about the CO2 regulator, my mate bought one recently and the reg it came with was shite, not compliant with Aust. standards and had very poor pressure control. Also, his came with pin-lock kegs and fittings which were shite too. I'm not that familiar with pin-lock set-ups, but the ones he had leaked chronically and he is in the process of switching to ball-lock.

can you buy just the fridge? i sent a email to some sellers but they could not do this.

I only ask as i have fonts, taps, beer line, connects reg bottle and drip tray.... infact all i wanted it for was to use a smaller fridge and sneek it into the house so i dont have to walk outside every pint in such cold weather :p

Have you spoken to the guys at G&G? While not as cheap still worth seeing what they can do for a fridge only deal

Have you spoken to the guys at G&G? While not as cheap still worth seeing what they can do for a fridge only deal

cheers mate, i haven't spoken to them however i am almost due for a stock up on bits and bobs so i will have a chat to them when i am there - thanks

alternatively i could buy the package deal and sell bits off

Latest posts

Back