Another S.E.Q. Grain Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have changed my order slightly, no difference in number of sacks. But instead of 2xpremium pils I now rather take 1xpils and 1xpremium pils.
Have also just noticed that I'm listed as 2xBoPils in the spread sheet. Can you please correct this when you send the order out?

Thanks,
Florian

.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
2.Winkle: 1/2 sack of Munich 1, and a bag BB Galaxy = 1.5
3. Florian: 1 sack of Wey Pilsener, 1 sack of Wey Premium Pilsner, take the other 1/2 sack of Munich 1 from Winkle = 2.5
4. Gavo: 1 sack Weyermann Munich 1, 2 sacks BB Ale = 3
5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Choc with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 matched
6. The Scientist: BB Ale, BB Galaxy. = 2
7. Matt C - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x TFFM Maris otter = 2 (if Sept 4 pick up)
8. TidalPete: 1\2 sack Weyermann Munich 2 but need someone to collect for me & drop off/arrange for local pickup. = .5
9. Fragdog- 1/2 sack munichpotofx4, 1 sack BB ale = 1.5
10 Stillscottish- 1 sack BB Pale Pils= 1
11. Bradsbrew - 1/2 sack Bairds Choc with potofx4 (if he wants bairds choc not choc wheat), 1/2 munich 2 with Pete= 1
12. Hockadays - 2 Weyer Boh Pils, 1 BB ale, 1 Weyer Wheat
13. ghhb - 1 x Weyer Boh Pils, 1 x BB ale, 1 x Maris Otter
14 SAV, 1xGalaxy pils ,1/2 wheat, 1 BB Ale =2 1/2
15. RdeVjun 1 Bairds Perle = 1

Have changed my order slightly, no difference in number of sacks. But instead of 2xpremium pils I now rather take 1xpils and 1xpremium pils.
Have also just noticed that I'm listed as 2xBoPils in the spread sheet. Can you please correct this when you send the order out?

Thanks,
Florian

.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
3. Florian: 1 sack of Wey Pilsener, 1 sack of Wey Premium Pilsner, take the other 1/2 sack of Munich 1 from Winkle = 2.5
5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Choc with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 matched
8. TidalPete: 1\2 sack Weyermann Munich 2 but need someone to collect for me & drop off/arrange for local pickup. = .5
11. Bradsbrew - 1/2 sack Bairds Choc with potofx4 (if he wants bairds choc not choc wheat), 1/2 munich 2 with Pete= 1

Duly noted and changes made, looks like the the spreadsheet was missing those two flavours of grain, so have added them, look towards the bottom of the sheet.

Revised spreadsheet: View attachment Copy_of_BULK_BUY_AUG_2010.xls

Now we just got to sort those two unmatched splits, Sav and Potof4X you guys might want to have a chat about them, as you're both after wheat malts, so maybe a compromise can be reached?

I am happy to go with 1/2 a sack of BB pale wheat, and to substitute my whole bag of BB pale to Weyerman Dark Wheat. Should leave everything nice and even.

Cheers

Rob

I am happy to go with 1/2 a sack of BB pale wheat, and to substitute my whole bag of BB pale to Weyerman Dark Wheat. Should leave everything nice and even.

Cheers

Rob

Ok, I'll make the changes to the spreadsheet, and in the morning I'll place the order and post the payment details out to everyone.

This is the final version of the spreadsheet, could everyone please have a look and make sure it's right, cause first thing tomorrow I'm going to contact CB and get the ball rolling!
View attachment Copy_of_BULK_BUY_AUG_2010.xls

My order is correct, only the number of bags is 0.5 where it should be 2.5. Not sure if that matters at all. Freight seems to be calculated correct for 2.5 bags, and total number of bags still comes to 36, so should be all good.

Thomas, can you change my BB Ale to BB Galaxy please (or BB Pils if the galaxy is still out).

Hey Thomas,

Got down the bank this morning and sent through payment. Should appear in your a/c immediatly.

Cheers

Rob

My order is correct, only the number of bags is 0.5 where it should be 2.5.
Extra info has been added to the base of the spreadsheet and the formula doesnt include the cells. Just need to change the formula feild for that cell. Probably would have been easier to add an extra row into the weyerman section.

Cheers

Extra info has been added to the base of the spreadsheet and the formula doesnt include the cells. Just need to change the formula feild for that cell. Probably would have been easier to add an extra row into the weyerman section.

Cheers

Yeah but it wouldn't let me, nor would it let me extend the range of the formula, something about a password.... <grin>

Still the important bits work, so I guess it's all ok.

Hope I am not too late, but can I please put in an order for a sack of Galaxy?

Cheers - Snow

1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
16 Snow - 1 x Galaxy

Hope I am not too late, but can I please put in an order for a sack of Galaxy?

Cheers - Snow

1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
16 Snow - 1 x Galaxy

Sorry Snow, all full up. So unless someone drops out or drops a sack......

Sorry Snow, all full up. So unless someone drops out or drops a sack......

Spewing! Especially as I was one of the first ones to put in an order in the other thread that spawned this thread. Oh well - that'll teach me for not going near a computer for four days... <_<

- Snow

Spewing! Especially as I was one of the first ones to put in an order in the other thread that spawned this thread. Oh well - that'll teach me for not going near a computer for four days... <_<

- Snow

Snow, if you're still keen I can drop my bag of BB caramalt and you can get a foot in that way.....

Let me know ASAP as the order is being finalized tomorrow.

Back