Another S.E.Q. Grain Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt and splits of Biscuit, W smoked malt and Rye. = 2 full + 3 x .5(unmatched)
2.Winkle: 1/2 sack of Munich 1, and a bag of so of BB something= 1.5
3. Florian: 2 sacks of Weyermann Premium Pilsener, take the other 1/2 sack of Munich 1 from Winkle = 2.5
4. Gavo: 3 sacks Details later= 3
5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Choc with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 unmatched
6. The Scientist: BB Ale, BB Galaxy. = 2
7. Matt C - 2 sacks (if Sept 4 pick up) = 2
8. TidalPete: 1\2 sack Weyermann Munich 2 but need someone to collect for me & drop off/arrange for local pickup. = .5

9. Fragdog- 1/2 sack munichpotofx4, 1 sack BB ale = 1.5
10 Stillscottish- 1 sack BB Pale Pils= 1
11. Bradsbrew - 1/2 sack Bairds Choc with potofx4 (if he wants bairds choc not choc wheat), 1/2 munich 2 with Pete= 1
12. Hockadays - 2 Weyer Boh Pils, 1 BB ale, 1 Weyer Wheat
Puts it at 26 full sacks and 5 unmatched

Cheers

Sorry if I'm missing something here but isn't it a minimum amount of 20 sacks up to a max of 36 on the pallet?

I'll give CB a call and confirm min/max numbers, but that does sound familiar. I know 20 is the minimum for sure.....

Sorry if I'm missing something here but isn't it a minimum amount of 20 sacks up to a max of 36 on the pallet?

Yep you are right Campbell. 20 min and 36 max. Really need to hit the 36 otherwise it costs more per sack for freight.

Cheers

All full :-( ???

If not, put me down for a bag of BB Pale Pils.

You'll need more than a sack of BB Pils to get through 1/2 a sack of roast barley ;) .

1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt and splits of Biscuit, W smoked malt and Rye. = 2 full + 3 x .5(unmatched)
2.Winkle: 1/2 sack of Munich 1, and a bag BB Galaxy = 1.5
3. Florian: 2 sacks of Weyermann Premium Pilsener, take the other 1/2 sack of Munich 1 from Winkle = 2.5
5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Choc with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 unmatched
8. TidalPete: 1\2 sack Weyermann Munich 2 but need someone to collect for me & drop off/arrange for local pickup. = .5

11. Bradsbrew - 1/2 sack Bairds Choc with potofx4 (if he wants bairds choc not choc wheat), 1/2 munich 2 with Pete= 1
Puts it at 26 full sacks and 5 unmatched

Confirming mine is BB Galaxy (or Pils if the galaxy is N/A still)

1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of Biscuit and W smoked malt. = 3 full + 2 x .5(unmatched)

Puts it at 27 full sacks and 4 unmatched

Updated my status, Still debating if I sudden't just get a full bag of each, but then there is the question of will I be able to use a whole bag of biscuit in 6months or so? The smoked will go quick, have a sibling who can inhale smoked beers like it was going out of style....

1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of Biscuit and W smoked malt. = 3 full + 2 x .5(unmatched)

Updated my status, Still debating if I sudden't just get a full bag of each, but then there is the question of will I be able to use a whole bag of biscuit in 6months or so? The smoked will go quick, have a sibling who can inhale smoked beers like it was going out of style....

I'll take the other half of biscut if you want. Just add it to my order if you don't want the full sack :icon_cheers:

5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Bairds Choc malt with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 unmatched

11. Bradsbrew - 1/2 sack Bairds Choc with potofx4, 1/2 munich 2 with Pete= 1

Bairds choc malt will be good for me. Will hang a little longer to match my halves up!

Any chance of someone getting some sacks up to Hervey Bay or Bundy so I can pick up from there?? I'll take 4-5 sacks if someone can. Brisy is to far for me to drive.

13. ghhb - 1 x Weyer Boh Pils, 1 x BB ale, 1 x Maris Otter

Hey ... someone needs to start a spreadsheet to sort this all out!

Spreadsheet is up and running, so I know what people really want. :lol:

edit:
>>>
1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Choc with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 matched

<<<

Has the spreadsheet been posted yet?
Updated my order
Was in Brissy last weekend, pity this wasn't then.

1.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
4. Gavo: 1 sack Weyermann Munich 1, 2 sacks BB Ale = 3
5. Potof4x: BB Ale, Wheat, Caramalt, Pilsner, Choc with Brad, munich 1 with fragdog and 1/2 of wey vienna, dark wheat, = 5 full + 2 x .5 matched

Cheers
Gavo

14 SAV, 1xGalaxy pils ,1/2 wheat, 1 BB Ale =2 1/2

15. RdeVjun 1 Bairds Perle = 1

I'm happy to be standby if the pallet is already full.

Sav just to clarify, which maltster do you want your malts from? for totals purposes I've just entered yours as BB malts.

edit: Oh yeah, I'll try to post the spread sheet as it stands by lunch today as we are within (I think) 0 bags of off a quorum. The pallet is FULL. Now just got to sort the two unmatched splits.

Spreadsheet attached: View attachment Copy_of_BULK_BUY_AUG_2010.xls

Misread the splits sorry... Thanks for taking the half of vienna ThomasJ sweet.

Can't see where the half of dark wheat is split, is that with sav? If so cool, if not I am happy to drop it!

Cheers

Rob

Updated my order with specifics, sorry to be a PITA but this order is dependent on a Sept 4 pick up date.

.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
7. Matt C - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x TFFM Maris otter = 2 (if Sept 4 pick up)

Updated my order with specifics, sorry to be a PITA but this order is dependent on a Sept 4 pick up date.

.Thomas J: BB Ale, BB Caramalt, Rye and splits of W Vienna (other half of Potof4x split). = 3 full + 1 x .5(matched)
7. Matt C - 1 x BB Ale, 1 x TFFM Maris otter = 2 (if Sept 4 pick up)

MattC: Updated spreadsheet is attached. Aiming for pickup to be the 4th, but may now be slightly earlier (if earlier can some babysit his grain for a week or so?), I'll know for sure Monday-ish when I will send the SS through to CB etc.

Potof4X: Dark Wheat still unpaired. <look down the right of the sheet, purple cells in the blue column are unpaired splits>

Sav: BB Wheat still unpaired

View attachment Copy_of_BULK_BUY_AUG_2010.xls

Once we get those splits sorted I'll PM out the payment details and put in the order.

MattC: Updated spreadsheet is attached. Aiming for pickup to be the 4th, but may now be slightly earlier (if earlier can some babysit his grain for a week or so?), I'll know for sure Monday-ish when I will send the SS through to CB etc.

Thanks TJ. If it will be earlier than the 4th, I will contact Ross and ask if he wouldnt mind holding my grain for a week, as I will be getting some other stuff from him on that day.

Cheers

Back