Another S.E.Q. Grain Bulk Buy.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I discussed the Bairds packaging with Ross, the internal bag liner is substandard IMO and often splits with handling which means the grain isn't enclosed as we would like to think. Be sure to decant into another bag or container pronto is my advice. Mine was busted and I have had a few like this, but there's probably not a great deal that can be done other than feedback to the firm.
I've also had this happen with the inner bag of Thomas Fawcetts.

thomas - i have asked the missus to email ross- and get him to keep my half sack of vienna at the shop for collection or to enclose with another order.
Thanks rob

Dang- it is with ghhb already, he's not on the boards much so I'll give him a cooee. To be honest, I didn't check actual products off against the spreadsheet, nor did we look closely when we unloaded that lot here or at ghhb's. My bad too... Anyway, I'm in Brisbane quite a bit with work, happy to facilitate any swap if need be.
Lads and Ladettes, sorry for the tardy follow up, but its got us stumped- ghhb actually ordered and received a WeyBoPils.

There should be someone out there down a bag of it, but Hockadays is the only other WeyBoPils orderer- did you only receive one perhaps? If so, maybe arrange a swap with Florian?

Sorry guys for the run around?! Sure we'll get to the bottom of it. :icon_cheers:

Had contacted Hockadays, he hasn't got his bags yet, said he will pick them up tomorrow or Friday, not sure from where though. He's keen to swap too if he got the wrong bag (which it now seems to be the case). Will pm him my number now in case he picks up from Craftbrewer, as he should pass by my area on the way home.
Should be all good!

thomas - i have asked the missus to email ross- and get him to keep my half sack of vienna at the shop for collection or to enclose with another order.
Thanks rob

Cool, should make our lives that little bit easier!

Now I just need to finish my mega grain bin so I have a vermin resistant home for it all.

Back