Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I'm in for whatever the consensus is for one XXL.

Will the polo have a pocket to stick my brewing pen?

How about after the polo order (looks to be the winner) we get a t-shirt bulk buy going too? This way we can run a ocmpetition for whacky designs and then run a poll to decide the design.

This could become an annual event where the winner gets his design worn by the masses.
Great idea Josh, I'll definitely grab a couple.

dark coloured xl sized t or polo shirt plz. perhaps somefing abstract like "ahb.com.au - liver regeneration daily !" or "ahb.com.au - better living thru beer chemistry!"

Im in. Size large T-shirt. P and C, this is notreally going to happen is it?

Darrren

Just as an aside, with the ordering, there does seem to be a lot of fat bastards on here.
Hold on mods, if you look at the posts, a lot of them are proclaiming "I`m a fat *******" and "another fat ******* here" when stating their size.
With the outrageous increases in Private Health Cover year after year, fat bastards should get off their arse and exercise instead of drinking piss and sitting round posting to beer forums.
Just my 5 cents :beer:

stagga.

Stagga,

I lost a good 25kgs....but it found me again!!!

And lifting 5kg lots of grain and standing over boiling wort is hard work, no slacking here

How about after the polo order (looks to be the winner) we get a t-shirt bulk buy going too? This way we can run a ocmpetition for whacky designs and then run a poll to decide the design.

If you want T shirts with simple designs..set up a cafe press store.

See the MALE one !!!! buy up folks!! :p :D

http://www.cafepress.com/gear4beer

BTW, I'm in for whatever the consensus is for one XXL.

Will the polo have a pocket to stick my brewing pen?

From what I have seen, they don't have pockets.

This could become an annual event where the winner gets his design worn by the masses.

I think that when this is all done and dusted I'll be organising a bulk buy of therapy sessions, not t shirts :p

Im in. Size large T-shirt. P and C, this is notreally going to happen is it?

Darrren

It is- or is this really a dream? :D

If you can get chest sizes I'll be more confident in a size. either M or L for me.

I'm in for one L of whatever the group ends up deciding, preference is polo but t-shirt is fine.

Cheers Stu

i'll take some, would love to see a design first tho.

I would love a polo shirt

XXXL I guess - not fat *******, 6'4" Gym Junkie (HB causes me to go more often, so we both win)

PnC - have you taken up Frankos generous offer to help with the design?
Cheers
Steve

PnC - have you taken up Frankos generous offer to help with the design?
Cheers
Steve

i`m in 4 a cpl of tee`s. All the better if Franko designs! Lets see what we are buying.

Is it just me though or is the cost cutting thing on postage or bulk buying per state an indication that maybe you are in the wrong hobby (if of course you do all grain)? I'm sure a certain American mate of mine will agree. Why stuff around with half a bag of grain or penny pinch with delivery charges. Get ya farkin wallets out!!!!

It's a very Totalitarian ideal to blindly & unquestionably support the Federal Government's postage system in leiu of a cheaper alternative. Are you this board's first open Communist ? Not including me of course.

*AHEM* back on topic. Has anyone said they want/need an XS (extra small) sized shirt ? Do little people even gravitate towards home-brewing ? It seems not, with all you chunky bastards nominating your size :)

That said, one large Polo for me, but extra loooooong. The tall streaks of Pelican shite shouldnt be left out.

Ah one thing more.... being that AHB is here for us all to enjoy, glean knowledge from etc, yet costing a bit to maintain, are these shirts going to give a buck or two to the establishment ? Look I know (or trust) that no-ones gonna make any money out of this (apart from the Tshirt manufacturer and the screenprinter), but it would be a great opportunity to throw a buck in Dane's direction for the upkeep.

No afilliation etc. Oh wait... total affiliation, Im a member here!

Edit: spelling

i start with one all depend on design polo of couse

Ah one thing more.... being that AHB is here for us all to enjoy, glean knowledge from etc, yet costing a bit to maintain, are these shirts going to give a buck or two to the establishment ? Look I know (or trust) that no-ones gonna make any money out of this (apart from the Tshirt manufacturer and the screenprinter), but it would be a great opportunity to throw a buck in Dane's direction for the upkeep.

From the OP;

The shirts cost around $12 (they are good quality, I've seen their work), so the price will be $15, with the margin donated to AHB.

Edit: spelling

always the paypal butoon up the top too. B)

QuantumBrewer, you expect me to actually read the OP before making a random comment ? It was sooooo last week.

Latest posts

Back