Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PnC

There's always been a huge demand for an AHB shirt (glasses etc)...

If you've decided to take this by the horns & get it happening, why not produce a one off & get something solid for people to either vote on or buy? :)

Cheers Ross

Edit: Happy to help with Brizzy/Qld distribution

PnC

There's always been a huge demand for an AHB shirt (glasses etc)...

If you've decided to take this by the horns & get it happening, why not produce a one off & get something solid for people to either vote on or buy? :)

Cheers Ross

Edit: Happy to help with Brizzy/Qld distribution

I am in however due to manufacturers inconsistency with sizes am unable to supply a size at this point. The manufacturer you decided should be able to give some guide as to their shirt sizes, usually expressed as chest cm's.

Cheers

Paul

:D Great I'll have 1 probably t-shirt XXL , how about a singlet lol :)
cheers Phil

I am in however due to manufacturers inconsistency with sizes am unable to supply a size at this point. The manufacturer you decided should be able to give some guide as to their shirt sizes, usually expressed as chest cm's.

Cheers

Paul
That is true now that you mention it. I had to change my ANHC t-shirt order from an L to an M when I actually saw the shirts.

I'm in for XL of whatever comes...

Cheers for organising,

PB :beer:

I'm in for 3 of anything as I live in Tshirts and polos. As I am another fat ******* I have been caught with the differences of 3xl and 4xl in the past. Happy to supply my chest measurement in cms when we get closer.

I have the attention span of a knat so could not be bothered plowing through 4 whole pages on the subject of shirts. Is it just me though or is the cost cutting thing on postage or bulk buying per state an indication that maybe you are in the wrong hobby (if of course you do all grain)? I'm sure a certain American mate of mine will agree. Why stuff around with half a bag of grain or penny pinch with delivery charges. Get ya farkin wallets out!!!!

Note time of this post, completely sober and about to go fishing.

I'll take a couple of XXXL's when available. Whatever the outcome.

I want one too.
Where do I go again?
I'd prefer XL shirts, X 2, T-shirt, polo or collared.

I will be looking out for this post.
Ta rej en bars grabben.
Aka Matti

Def interested - would probably go 2, depending on the final design. Prefer Polo (voted), but t-shirt will be OK too.

If we do end up a t-shirt, I reckon that a large simple print like the BN shirt Doc posted is a goer.

Brendo

I'd probably be interested in a polo, then i'd have something collared to wear to beer functions and confirm my nerd status. Like others i'll need to see some indication of sizes, large ain't always a large.

:icon_offtopic:

Man I'd love some glasses.

KP,

I have longed for AHB glasses for a long, long time but I doubt that it will ever happen?

I was just Sh*tstirring. :lol: And, as another brewer noted.

Lets just keep it simple and nobody gets peed off.
Peace, love and brown rice.

That said ---- PUMPY! Where did you get your glasses etched? Well they look etched anyway? :) PM me.

TP :beer:

PS --- Bad grammer! --- Never begin a sentence with "and".

Just as an aside, with the ordering, there does seem to be a lot of fat bastards on here.
Hold on mods, if you look at the posts, a lot of them are proclaiming "I`m a fat *******" and "another fat ******* here" when stating their size.
With the outrageous increases in Private Health Cover year after year, fat bastards should get off their arse and exercise instead of drinking piss and sitting round posting to beer forums.
Just my 5 cents :beer:

stagga.

how to make friends and influence people......... By Staggalee :p

It will be a best seller!

hehe :)

Just as an aside, with the ordering, there does seem to be a lot of fat bastards on here.
Hold on mods, if you look at the posts, a lot of them are proclaiming "I`m a fat *******" and "another fat ******* here" when stating their size.
With the outrageous increases in Private Health Cover year after year, fat bastards should get off their arse and exercise instead of drinking piss and sitting round posting to beer forums.
Just my 5 cents :beer:

stagga.
I think we should have a AHB singlet instead of polo.

BTW, I'm in for whatever the consensus is for one XXL.

Will the polo have a pocket to stick my brewing pen?

How about after the polo order (looks to be the winner) we get a t-shirt bulk buy going too? This way we can run a ocmpetition for whacky designs and then run a poll to decide the design.

This could become an annual event where the winner gets his design worn by the masses.

Latest posts

Back