Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be in for 1 x L navy blue pole provided it doesnt have craftbrewer advertising on it :p

If it costs a bit more for darker shirts........ so be it........ white t-shirts make my man boobs stand out :lol:

cheers

Hehe. Good old, sexy man boobs. We got a saying in Bavaria (and please excuse my translation because it wont fit 100% but there is no other way I can think of describing it): Without a beer gut, you are a cripple.
Maybe I should mention at this point that we tend to be very direct, harsh and abrasive in a good sort of way.

I am in for 1 M/L depending on the fit and hopefully not green!!!! Cant do green guys!
Any colour - red, yellow, blue but not green.

Seems to be a lot of interest in shirts.

Is there any chance we get a blue (most popular) polo and a tan (alternate strip) t-shirt?

Without a beer gut, you are a cripple.

:eek: Shit now I just feel inferior :(

*proceeds to drink more beer to assist in beer gut growth*

:lol:

Do you take c/c? Would be keen on a polo, but bank transfer would cost $20 alone <_<

I would like Qty 2 size XXL. do not care about the colour or wether its a shirt or polo.
Dogs

I'll take a dark blue L Polo if this is the winning combination.

Josh, you know your shirt will not be delivered regardless of colour :D

I will take 2 in XXL fatty fatty boomsticks size.

They will look great on Casual Fridays againts the tosspots in their IBM and Accenture Polos.

Also I vote for Tonys new image to be printed on the back.... :lol:

I'd be in for 2 x XL as well.

I'm sure the HBS owners won't mind taking delivery of the goods, organising them into everyone's batch, sending them out for free next time that particular person has an order, all for the pricely sum of bugger all. Then being expected to accept being tarred and feathered if the wrong shirt is mistakenly put in the wrong parcel....

They're business owners, mate, not charities

How does this make it postage free Jase? Doesnt aust post charge postage to a homebrew shop <_<

Jeeze, it was just a thought. Let me clarify. If I place an order, its usually for a bit of stuff, to justify the 'per unit' postage price of each ingredient. If I buy a shirt along with that stuff, it's hardky going to tip the scales into a higher postage rate for the order Ive already placed. For that mater, even if the cost of a short is say $15 + postage from whoever's going to distribute them, and an HBS sells them with a $3 markup, then THEY are winning because the get three bucks profit, and the buyer is winning because theyve SAVED money on postage.

As for putting the wrong shirt in the wrong parcel, I think you need to give them a bit more credit than that, mate. Its no different to ordering other goods - dont they still have to take care that the hops/grain/whatever you ordered goes into the right box ?

id take a t - shirt or two of the xxxxL variety when the final decisions are made , prefer a t over a polo in a darker color if possible but thats up to the poll i suppose , will follow thread for outcome

Thinking about the design.
From experience something simple works. You don't want it too busy, or with too much text.

The Brewing Network guys have done great out of their BNArmy Hop Grenade shirts.
blackarmyshirt.gif

I did also see a great shirt recently. Maybe an update on this from something around AHB.

Bills_Beer_Removal_Service.JPG

Beers,
Doc

with you on that DOC ,,, a bigger print would be better than just a logo over the boob ...somthing that stands out .

cheers

I'm in for 2 in large, big ups to you P&C for doing this.

cheers

Browndog

Latest posts

Back