Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I make a suggestion P&C? I know you've already got these guys lined up, and the price looks good, but we've already got a very wide range of ideas on designs and styles people want. Would it not be easier to set up a store on www.cafepress.com.au? The shirts might be a bit more expensive, but it has a number of benefits - you can do a range of shirt styles, coffee cups, baseball caps, different designs etc, they handle all the transactions, returns, customer service, shipping, you don't get slugged with excess shirts if anyone bails on you, no dramas over wrong sizes etc. There's no cost to set up a store - you just give them the designs, give us the link and commerce ensues - no minimum runs, no group buys etc. There's also a premium store option, which costs money but (depending on the advantages over the free option, which I haven't delved into) it might be worthwhile, particularly if it would make some money for AHB.

Unfortunately the ahb url has already been taken. Perhaps not so unfortunate if you want a thong... :) http://www.cafepress.com/ahb

If Ross had polo's online,I'd definitely buy some "Craftbrewer" logos as well B)

I'm in for 1 x XL any colour, style or flavour!

John.

I will be in for 2x Fat ******* Size... XXL...

Yep add me to the this for say 2 @ M/L in what ever the going style colour is.

Cheers, Pok

How about shipping a whole lot to 1/2 dozen of the Brew Supply stores, that way when an order is placed for ingredients, the shirt can be thrown in... would make it postage-free.

:lol:

I'm sure the HBS owners won't mind taking delivery of the goods, organising them into everyone's batch, sending them out for free next time that particular person has an order, all for the pricely sum of bugger all. Then being expected to accept being tarred and feathered if the wrong shirt is mistakenly put in the wrong parcel....

They're business owners, mate, not charities

Cor I'd lurve a' ahb glass :ph34r:

Lets just keep it simple and nobody gets peed off.
Peace, love and brown rice. :icon_cheers:

(think I might have had too many bitters 2nite)

How about shipping a whole lot to 1/2 dozen of the Brew Supply stores, that way when an order is placed for ingredients, the shirt can be thrown in... would make it postage-free.

How does this make it postage free Jase? Doesnt aust post charge postage to a homebrew shop <_<

Cheers Brad

I will be in for 1 x L navy blue pole provided it doesnt have craftbrewer advertising on it :p

If it costs a bit more for darker shirts........ so be it........ white t-shirts make my man boobs stand out :lol:

cheers

Sorry Tony, what was that? For some reason I seem to be distracted reading your post.

Back