Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take 2

let me know if you want help in the design department I'm happy to do it for fellow AHB'ers.

Franko

Since it's a bulk-buy, can we have a bulk order by state as well for those that want an excuse to get together and save postage? i.e. if a whole bunch of Adelaide brewers have a single postage, then get together sometime rather than each paying postage.

2 x XL Tee QuantumBrewer (Adelaide)
1 x XL Polo QuantumBrewer (Adelaide)

Poll on shirt style

I would prefer it if there was just the one style, it will make things easier to manage. A choice needs to be made, people.

State buys can be done, though I will only know postage after I send, since the boxes calculate based on total weight, rather than a flat rate for the satchels. I'm not against it, though.

I'll take 2

let me know if you want help in the design department I'm happy to do it for fellow AHB'ers.

Franko

That would be fine- As I said earlier, if there are several proposals, and I encourage you to enter one, a poll will happen to determine which one to go for.

I'll take 2 XL
Great idea and thanks for putting yourself out for this
:beer:

Nice 1 bruva.

Ill take 4 @ XXl fatso sorry polo shirt for me. I can pick up if thats cool. I didnt vote on color as i dont know what the design is but im sure the shirts will look killa either way but im thinking either red, green or black. Not fussed... (the design up in the to right cnr looks good but maybe with a pic of a pint on the barrel) If need be for more numbers i will take more. See what happens.

Also just curious has anything done about caps etc?? if so im in

Hats was done a couple years ago, I have one in fact! I'll keep in mind your colour preferences when deciding on the final colour poll.

As posted on the polo tshirt poll thread, I would definitely order 2 polos xl but preferably in blue to highlight my eyes. B)
For logo, what about the barrel at the top of the page? would work for me.

I'm interested in a Polo style shirt.
However, if the poll preference comes out as a T, I'll still order one.

I'd prefer dark blue as first preference, but I could live with other colours if needs be.

Hats was done a couple years ago, I have one in fact! I'll keep in mind your colour preferences when deciding on the final colour poll.

Doooh!!!! I wasnt around then i dont recon. Oh well needent to worry

Are there any pictures or anything of what the shirts would look like? (probably in the most popular design atm of a dark blue polo?)

PS. Any chance of getting nicknames or anything on the front or back (small print) for a few extra bob? Just a thought as we had this with our soccer club's jackets and turned out pretty well

As posted on the polo tshirt poll thread, I would definitely order 2 polos xl but preferably in blue to highlight my eyes. B)
For logo, what about the barrel at the top of the page? would work for me.

I'm sure you'll look really pretty, too!

My idea for the design would be the barrel logo over the left breast, which is what I suggested in the OP. However, everyone's welcome to submit other designs, and if there is one or more submitted there will be a poll on that one as well.

I'd be up for one or two of whatever.

Yep, +2 for me. Don't care about style / colour / form factor - I love AHB and want to wear the logo over my left man-boob.

Cheers -Mike

I'll also be up for 4 maybe more polo's,as long as not white or yellow.
Cheers

Back