Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
I will be organising a T Shirt buy for AHB, which has already had the blessing from Dane. This thread is to work out if there are enough people interested in buying a shirt to make it worthwhile (I would like the order to be at least 50 shirts- that's hardly a huge amount).

Design

My idea for the design is to make it a simple one- a t shirt with the AHB logo on the breast. It's simple and nice.

Colours

There are a range of colours available. The shirts will be digitally printed, so lighter colours are recommended. We can go for dark colours suck as black, but it will bring the cost of the shirts up. I'm thinking either a white or tan colour would work nicely.

Shirt style poll
Colour poll

Sizes

There are men's and women's sizes, info to come.

Cost

The shirts cost around $12 (they are good quality, I've seen their work), so the price will be $15, with the margin donated to AHB. If the order is above 100, they are willing to haggle over a lower price.

Postage

I will be using a satchel, and there is the choice of standard postage (no tracking) or express postage (with tracking). I bought one and I can fit four L-XL shirts into one package. If they are smaller sizes I might get a fifth in.

For more than 1 shirt-
Standard postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $9.60. If I get more than 10, it will be $9.12

Express postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $10.90. If I get more than 10, it will be $10.35

For orders of 1 shirt-
Standard postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $5.50 if I get more than 10, it will be $5.25

Express postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $7.70 if I get more than 10, it will be $7.30

I live in Highbury SA, so if you want to pick the shirts up from my place you can.

Thoughts? Are people interested, and what number of shirts would you be interested in getting?

Cheers,
Dave

EDIT: I appear to have put this in the wrong section. Could a mod move it to 'bulk buys'?

I'm interested...

but a question or two. I'm a big lad, will there be an OMGXL size?

and not that I'm a tight arse, but why $10.90 for an express satchel? Thats a 3 kg bag, I'd imagine a shirt would fit in a 500g bag for $7 odd dollars or whatever it is...

They go to XXXXL.

I went for the 3kg satchel because it is a flat postage that's easy for a person like myself to work out, and it encourages people to group orders and to make the 'bulk buy' for postage. If there are enough people buying just one shirt then I will get the smaller ones, but it all depends on what numbers I'm looking at.

Added cost of 500g satchel- only available for 1 shirt orders, since two shirts will be pushing the limit.

Put me down for 2 when they get going

I would like to see a colored shirt (not white)

I would also like to see a bit of a competition for a design (i know their was some on here a while back)

Just my thoughts
Kleiny

1 x OMGXL Schooey
2 x L Dicko ACT
1 x ? Kleiny
Total

If there are other ideas for designs, you can post them here and a poll can be done. Colour can be debated as well, though tan would look nice IMO.

quick question - any reason a t-shirt over a polo? Polos are similar cost and embroidery is cheap as chips (comparable to digital printing) and I know I personally would be more likely to wear (and therefore order) a polo than a t-shirt

Hey dude, no worries... good point.

Put me down for 3 x 4XL in the 3 kg satchel

edit: Not to make a long winded process of it, but I'm all for the competition idea, and for the polo idea

+1 for a Polo shirt. I could then wear it to work and what not.

quick question - any reason a t-shirt over a polo? Polos are similar cost and embroidery is cheap as chips (comparable to digital printing) and I know I personally would be more likely to wear (and therefore order) a polo than a t-shirt

Polos add $9 to the price. If everyone's willing to wear the extra cost then it's fine.

I'll be interested if I can have a dark colour,blue,black.I don't mind paying a few bucks more,not interested in light colours at all.

Batz

Since it's a bulk-buy, can we have a bulk order by state as well for those that want an excuse to get together and save postage? i.e. if a whole bunch of Adelaide brewers have a single postage, then get together sometime rather than each paying postage.

2 x XL Tee QuantumBrewer (Adelaide)
1 x XL Polo QuantumBrewer (Adelaide)

I'll definately have a couple, dont care about colour or wether its polo or t-shirt. Onya for organising PnC.
Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back