• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Vic: Hop rhizomes for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJ80

Reaction score
Greetings all,

Have tidied up the hop yard this morning and have the following rhizomes for sale. Price is $10 per rhizome plus postage at buyer's cost (will be express post satchels to get them to you fast!).

Strong preference for posting (won't be shipping to WA or Tassie). Pick ups can be arranged outside of business hours in the Macedon Ranges. Please reply via PM so I can keep track of who is after what.

Varieties:

Mount Hood

Goldings (limited numbers)

'Wild' Canterbury Goldings from the Otways

Cascade (limited numbers)

Chinook

For more info on the wild hops, please read this: http://baysidebrewers.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-search-of-wild-hops.html?m=1

Cheers!

Just tried sending you a PM, but it came back with some sort of error. Only have the one cascade rhizome left I'm afraid. Let me know if you just want that or if you want another variety as well. Can recommend homegrown chinook with home grown cascade. They play well together.

Still have the one cascade rhizome left and plenty of the others...

Looks like the final cascade rhizome is spoken for. Still have all other varieties available...

Latest posts

Back