Victoria: Hop rhizomes for sale

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

AJ80

Reaction score
Greetings all,

Have tidied up the hop yard today and have the following rhizome varieties for sale:

Mt Hood
Cascade
Chinook
Goldings
Fuggles
Wild goldings from the Otways

Rhizomes are $10 each plus express post shipping at your cost (unless you buy a heap, they'll fit in a 500g satchel at $12.20 a satchel). Collection can be arranged in the Macedon Ranges.

Shoot me a PM if you're keen and I'll pass my bank details for payment.

Won't be shipping to WA or Tasmania.

Cheers!

AJ80

Reaction score
Bump - still plenty of rhizomes left for anyone keen.

AJ80

Reaction score
Bump - plenty left still

aversion

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like one each of the Fuggles and Wild goldings if you still have them. I've just joined so don't think I can PM yet.

AJ80

Reaction score
Cascade and fuggles all spoken for - still plenty of the other varieties.

AJ80

Reaction score
Hi all - Chinook have run their course. Still plenty of mt hood, goldings and wild goldings left.

clickeral

Reaction score
Got any of the cascade or the fuggles left? I got the others from you last year and they are going strong just replanted them at my new house in the ground

My large hop collection is down to 4 (from 11) due to a damp potlife causing them to rot :( )

AJ80

Reaction score
Shame about losing so many plants! Unfortunately I’m flat out of cascade and fuggles rhizomes.

clickeral

Reaction score
Shame about losing so many plants! Unfortunately I’m flat out of cascade and fuggles rhizomes.
All good thanks for the response :) , managed to get some via ebay hoping they do well in the ground, suspect I over watered the ones I had die. Could have been a few things however, I swear ive spent more on Rhizomes then actual hops lately (and ive got 10kg of hops in the freezer :p)

Latest posts