Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I'll take a polo or a t whatever. Think a bulk pack to Brisbane would be the go. Even 2 packs one sth one nth will still cut down on postage.

Cheers Brad

If you want to organise a bunch of people who all want it all put into one of those boxes, then it's fine- when the thread begins for final numbers, I just need one person to say "I want xx shirts as a group buy" and to organise through me the postage details. I'm a big fan of saving on postage- it will also mean that I only have to fill out one address for several people :p

I can just see myself rocking up with my AHB shirt to an AHB meeting, and everyone's wearing the same thing...

I'm not too fussed about colour or design, I just wanna live that dream!

+1 Large for me

Can I make a suggestion P&C? I know you've already got these guys lined up, and the price looks good, but we've already got a very wide range of ideas on designs and styles people want. Would it not be easier to set up a store on www.cafepress.com.au? The shirts might be a bit more expensive, but it has a number of benefits - you can do a range of shirt styles, coffee cups, baseball caps, different designs etc, they handle all the transactions, returns, customer service, shipping, you don't get slugged with excess shirts if anyone bails on you, no dramas over wrong sizes etc. There's no cost to set up a store - you just give them the designs, give us the link and commerce ensues - no minimum runs, no group buys etc. There's also a premium store option, which costs money but (depending on the advantages over the free option, which I haven't delved into) it might be worthwhile, particularly if it would make some money for AHB.

i'm in for t-shirt but out with polo - big time, never wear polos... like the idea thou...

Can I make a suggestion P&C? I know you've already got these guys lined up, and the price looks good, but we've already got a very wide range of ideas on designs and styles people want. Would it not be easier to set up a store on www.cafepress.com.au? The shirts might be a bit more expensive, but it has a number of benefits - you can do a range of shirt styles, coffee cups, baseball caps, different designs etc, they handle all the transactions, returns, customer service, shipping, you don't get slugged with excess shirts if anyone bails on you, no dramas over wrong sizes etc. There's no cost to set up a store - you just give them the designs, give us the link and commerce ensues - no minimum runs, no group buys etc. There's also a premium store option, which costs money but (depending on the advantages over the free option, which I haven't delved into) it might be worthwhile, particularly if it would make some money for AHB.

I can appreciate the use of cafepress, but I don't really want to deal with this beyond this one buy. I'll do this, have a bulk order, and move on (with a couple nice shirts, of course!). This way I can get the orders, get them printed, send them out and that's that.

If it remains dark blue I'll be in for a couple

Batz

yeah ill go one XL, prefer shirt over polo but whatever works out easier.

cheers
carty

I can appreciate the use of cafepress, but I don't really want to deal with this beyond this one buy. I'll do this, have a bulk order, and move on (with a couple nice shirts, of course!). This way I can get the orders, get them printed, send them out and that's that.
Fair enough, that's kinda why I suggested it though, because this whole thing sounds like it could end up a massive headache for you - you could set this up, or convince Dane to set it up, then your work is done. He collects the money each month, and we then have AHB merchandise for all to purchase for perpetuity. If you're all set on this option though, I'm still in for one of whatever we end up with.

Then state it's this colour and this type of shirt...who wants one?
Otherwise good luck to ya ! :p

Batz

If you want to organise a bunch of people who all want it all put into one of those boxes, then it's fine- when the thread begins for final numbers, I just need one person to say "I want xx shirts as a group buy" and to organise through me the postage details. I'm a big fan of saving on postage- it will also mean that I only have to fill out one address for several people :p

I would be happy to do that for Nth brissy pick up would be from Kallangur or Brendale(work) unless I was doing site visits the week they came in which means most suburbs of brissy.
But lets gets the style/colour sorted and go from there

I'll be interested if I can have a dark colour,blue,black.I don't mind paying a few bucks more,not interested in light colours at all.

Batz

Dark green (Hops) makes a nice background for the AHB logo at the top of your screen Batz.
Just think of yourself as being the snazziest bloke in Kin Kin in your dark green polo?

TP :beer:

Im in for 1.

Does anyone have a pic they want to post of the last lot of shirts that were made up?

I'll be good for 1 x XL polo. Any colour as long as it's dark green. :)
The AHB logo on the dark green background on the top left-hand corner of your computer screen looks great. :super:

I will be in for 1 x L navy blue pole provided it doesnt have craftbrewer advertising on it :p

If it costs a bit more for darker shirts........ so be it........ white t-shirts make my man boobs stand out :lol:

cheers

I will be in for 1 x L navy blue pole provided it doesnt have craftbrewer advertising on it :p

If it costs a bit more for darker shirts........ so be it........ white t-shirts make my man boobs stand out :lol:

cheers

I dont know what it is Tony but these days i just cant wait for you to make a post................what a way to get peoples attention :unsure: :wub:

I'll be good for 1 x XL polo. Any colour as long as it's dark green. :)
The AHB logo on the dark green background on the top left-hand corner of your computer screen looks great. :super:

Seconded. Although, I'll go for whatever the polls decide.

Back