Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 x XL for me. Should be good to see what the final result looks like! :icon_cheers:

I'd be up for a large. Definitely support retailers getting involved -- postage kills. Would be happy to grab it from Ross. Wouldn't even mind a CB logo on there too... Will go to the poll, but second the vote for green.

I'm in for a couple, dependant on design and colour of course.

Bugger that - I want one that says Australian CraftBrewer.

Oh well, I see Korev & Barry have piped up. Guess that means an ESB Bulk Buy. How funny.
Sorry, in joke.

Wadey

I would like to get a couple of smaller kids sized ones...size 2-4

With " My dad makes better beer than what you are drinking " printed :super:

Seems to be a lot of interest in shirts.

Is there any chance we get a blue (most popular) polo and a tan (alternate strip) t-shirt?

I'll be going for one colour- I don't want it to be any more complex than it is already.

:eek: Shit now I just feel inferior :(

*proceeds to drink more beer to assist in beer gut growth*

:lol:

Do you take c/c? Would be keen on a polo, but bank transfer would cost $20 alone <_<

If you can electronically send money from your CC like an electronic transfer, then great- apart form that, sorry I can't help you on that matter. If you're willing to brave sending me cash ($AU please) then I'll be fine with that. However I'll have to contact the post office to work out postage to NZ so it might be a couple bucks more expensive for you.

PnC - Shit mate, you're a brave man trying to organise a BB of this size!

Hook me up for 2x XL shirts, whatever the colour/style/flavour of the majority vote. :D
:beer:
Tim

I think if you could organise this by state or area basis it could save a bit of time/effort (get others to do that).
XLs BTW

I'll take one of the those too! Size 0 - should last all of 2 weeks... :lol:

i'd be interested in a polo sadly moving up the x's :( xxxl please

Hey! Great idea! But what if some kid walks in with : "I don`t think so." printed on theirs?
Next thing there`s a fullscale donnybrook at the McDonald`s takeaway counter :(
No, you might have to think of something else there :lol:

stagga.

Registering my interest for whatever is the popular vote in a size L.

Latest posts

Back