Adelaide brewers,drinks at the Wheaty

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jayse I was restrained in my comments because I was not far from TDH's state of affairs. Given a couple more hours I would have been snoozing in the gutter outside.

You were close enough to fast asleep in your chair as it was!

Glad I was driving that night, a few dedicated beers after an arduous ANAWBS session would have had me sleeping on the floor of the pub.

I was well and truelly feeling like TDH looks there sunday nite aswell, tired and all beer'd out. :beerbang:

Top weekend all round. Great to down a few beers with you frank and do some paddling :p

Boozed, broozed and broken boned.
Jayse

Good to catch up with you Frank and glad to see you home apparently in one piece.
I'm so sorry I missed Snoozy's appearance though. :p

Good to catch up with you Frank and glad to see you home apparently in one piece.
I'm so sorry I missed Snoozy's appearance though. :p
Should grumpy thomas (of grumpy's brewhaus, not of character) be known as soonzy thomas, I can see grumpy's brewhaus turning into snow white and the seven dewarfs, we have snoozy and grumpy, what are the names of the other hard working dewarfs at grumpy's. More importantly where is snow white.

I should stop this train of thought now before Walt Disney Company files a writ. Important to know that copyright gets extended every time Mickey Mouse has a birthday.

More importantly where is snow white.

When i visited Grumpy/'s fine establishment there were "Snow Whites" everywhere in the Brewhaus :)
Don't tell me they've changed their hiring policy :( ...

Cheers Ross...

When i visited Grumpy/'s fine establishment there were "Snow Whites" everywhere in the Brewhaus
Don't tell me they've changed their hiring policy :( ...

Cheers Ross...

It's not a policy.

IT'S THE LAW :excl:
:beerbang:

All is still well for any dwarfs visiting Grumpy's.
:D

Back