Adelaide brewers,drinks at the Wheaty

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mods - could we change the title of this thread to:

Adelaide brewers, drinks at the Wheaty, celebrity guest!

Maybe some croweaters are tired before they get to the Adelaide part of the title.

Hello, Adelaide??

I will make it for either. I am happty to go with the flow but Sunday would be a smaller night for me.

Bump!

OK I reckon Brissy and I will be at the wheaty around 7pm on Saturday - for a couple of hours.

I may even have cleared enough f;oor space at my p-lace for him to rest his head. If he is brave enough to enter my "plague house"

I can make it for a hour or so saturday nite but will be driving, working later and what not so will not have my drinking hat and boots with me. Sunday afternoon after all is done and dusted I'am free to get up to some drunken antics though.

Boozed, broozed and broken boned
Jayse

I'm happy to join in on Saturday evening. I can even start a little earlier than 7pm if Brizzy's at a loose end after kicking around Adelaide all day. :beerbang:
The civilised-drinking relatively-early-finish attitude which currently seems to pervade suits me as well... at least at the moment anyway. :lol:
Can't help with accommodation unfortunately. :(

Quoting Jayse " so will not have my drinking hat and boots with me "

Jayse has already spoken for me..... :)

Sorry I haven't gotten on to AHB for ages and have only just seen this thread. I won't be able to make any of the events, but I am in the city if you want lunch on Monday.

Cheers
Boots

I should be able to rock up on saturday night! :beerbang:

Depending on how much work I get done tomorrow I might pop around to finally meet some of you guys and for a quick 1, or 2. Unless there's anyone driving past the West Lakes area...

I think consensus has us going out on Sunday night now. There was talk of dinner on Saturday night. I think stu is going to post "official" plans.

I will be at the wheaty on Saturday night and most likely sunday too

I think consensus has us going out on Sunday night now. There was talk of dinner on Saturday night. I think stu is going to post "official" plans.

The overwhelming consensus amongst the judges from today was definitely that celebratory closure at the Wheaty on the Sunday was the way to go. Dependning on when judging finishes, probably anytime from 4pm. Might not be a long night, but will be a bloody good one :beer: . Some people might even be able to make it quite long one if they wish :eek: .

Brissy, there is really only so much wheaty one man can take in a weekend. I am truly knackered at the moment and heading to bed, but may try and figure out some more appropriate entertainment for you on Saturday if I can.

no probs stu give me a call tomorrow afternoon if you can to arrange sunday, I might still check the wheaty out on saturday depending on what is happening as a couple people still expressed an interest in saturday

no probs stu give me a call tomorrow afternoon if you can to arrange sunday, I might still check the wheaty out on saturday depending on what is happening as a couple people still expressed an interest in saturday

Still happy to join you on Saturday Brissy. Give us a yell if you have the opportunity... and if you get the message in time!!!
Cheers.

I'll see you there too! :beerbang: Thats is if anyone else will be there :party:

I'am free for a couple beers tonite but can't make it till around 8.30, seeya then.

Boozed broozed and broken boned.
Jayse

I can's see me making it. Rest, recuperation and an ealy night seem like the order of the day tonight. Sunday, once ANAWBS judging is all done and dusted I will be ready to play - even if my body tries to tell me otherwise.

Allright dudes.
I've just spoken with Brissy. I'll meet him in town and we'll cab it out to the Wheaty.
We'll be there around 7:30.
Look forward to catching up with you then.
Cheers.
:beer:

You can PM me if you want and I'll let you know my phone number if that will make things easier for anyone.
I'll be around until about 6:15.
Cheers again.
:chug:

I would like to say a big thank you for all the warm hospitality in Adelaide.

A few snapshots from the wheaty, the german pub in Hanhdorlf, and grumpys
A fun time was had by all.

backboard.jpg

wheatytoll.jpg

grumpys.jpg

witbeer.jpg

Not TDH's best pose there :lol:

Alcohol fueled brewtality
Jayse

Back