• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50L braumeister for sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

micblair

Reaction score
As you've probably notice I'm selling up as I move to NZ, don't anticipate to have as many friends and family for some time to join in the home brew swilling. So I'm considering selling my 50L Brau. She's done roughly 12 brews. And comes with a short malt pipe. Paid $3640 all up. It's also an inconvenience installing a 15 amp outlet at each rental property! Anyway asking for $2950. Hopefully not too unreasonable, offers welcome.

Will include a copper immersion chiller too.

photo.JPG The Braumeister just drying off after a workout.

Are you moving to NZ because you have a "small pipe" ?

Cheers

PAul

he is in mentone victoria

Paul H said:
Are you moving to NZ because you have a "small pipe" ?

Cheers

PAul
Would have been better if you referenced me properly whilst having a dig. I think you meant "short pipe".

Sounds like a fair buy for anyone thinking of going the BM way. Crappy photo though micblair.

Braumeister2020.jpg

Cheers Batz, I must admit I have had a lot of unsuccessful brews using the Braumeister in the depicted configuration. All the malt and water keeps falling out!

If I were you I would be taking this along to NZ, you will regret this sale mate. A year down the track you will be very sorry, sell your grain and hops but not your BM.

batz

For some reason I thought this was a home made 'braumiser' style..... hence asking for photos.

Now realising its the real deal, I agree with batz, hang on to it!

When do you need to sell it by? I am very keen but would need to do some fancy footwork with the missus to get it over the line. That is if you dont decide to keep it and take it over the ditch.

Does it come with the long pipe as well ?

Florian said:
You'd hope so! Am sure it does.
Had to ask, didn't think you could buy with just a small pipe otherwise woudln't you buy the 20l. I am seriously fighting the "buy it" demons right now.

Batz said:
If I were you I would be taking this along to NZ, you will regret this sale mate. A year down the track you will be very sorry, sell your grain and hops but not your BM.

batz
He's right you know, keep hold of it. You'll be glad you did.

Surprised it has not been snapped up yet. Maybe the 15Amp socket is putting punters off.

I just wish I had that much coin available for brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back