• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50L braumeister for sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tropical_Brews said:
Surprised it has not been snapped up yet. Maybe the 15Amp socket is putting punters off.

I just wish I had that much coin available for brewing.
I'm surprised it still there as well TB, 15Amp socket is no problem at all.

andytork said:
Had to ask, didn't think you could buy with just a small pipe otherwise woudln't you buy the 20l. I am seriously fighting the "buy it" demons right now.
buy it andy then ill buy your system asits bigger than mine and your close by :)

Well, I actually started off with a 20L BM. With regards to a 15A socket, my brother is an apprentice electrician, so at some stage I could always exploit this if he comes across to NZ - but yes a little bit of a hassle. My main issue is drinking 2 fermenters worth of beer (which at the moment is fine as I do split batches with friends) and I'm always keen to experiment and refine recipes. Whilst I could use the shorter malt pipe, my experience is the dead volume in the 50L is really optimised for a full batch (unless you're using fresh flowers and you've got something to assist filtration or if you have pickup tube, to grab the last 6L or so).

how about I help you out by swapping my 20l for your 50l, less to move.....

Ha I was going to say the same

micblair said:
Well, I actually started off with a 20L BM. With regards to a 15A socket, my brother is an apprentice electrician, so at some stage I could always exploit this if he comes across to NZ - but yes a little bit of a hassle. My main issue is drinking 2 fermenters worth of beer (which at the moment is fine as I do split batches with friends) and I'm always keen to experiment and refine recipes. Whilst I could use the shorter malt pipe, my experience is the dead volume in the 50L is really optimised for a full batch (unless you're using fresh flowers and you've got something to assist filtration or if you have pickup tube, to grab the last 6L or so).

Cube one half ferment the other.

If you want to make new friends in NZ I'm sure a sign out the front saying "free beer" wouldn't hurt.

That said I'd agree with punkin. even if you get the 12(ish)L jerry cans then you can split it in 4 and only ferment small batches. If I had 3k sitting idle I'd give you different advice of course.

Ed

It will kill you to be amongst the land of such good hops and not have an awsome brew machine at hand...

Thought I would put the feelers so I can think about downsizing. If I can't get my asking price then she comes with me.

Unless you need the coin or are planning on giving up brewing altogether, just keep it. If you do sell there will be a day when you go "I wish I still had my braumeister, now I have to buy another one........" :icon_drool2:

Malted said:
It will kill you to be amongst the land of such good hops and not have an awsome brew machine at hand...
true very true,take it with you.just dont clean it first, then we can all see you on the kiwi tv show border protection... :)
cheers...spog...

Or maybe when you land in Un Zud you could invest insomething like this. Bling as eh bro.

Hey guys I'm downsizing to a 20L so don't stress, not completely turning back on Spiedels BM. Just a hiatus for a while.

micblair said:
Hey guys I'm downsizing to a 20L so don't stress, not completely turning back on Spiedels BM. Just a hiatus for a while.
take it with you and down size brews to suit,nah you will miss the big one,EXPORT ,,,lookout NZ,....cheers...spog..

There are a few. Even some concentrating on this part of the world. I'm too wasted at the moment to work out how to post links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back