• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

50L braumeister for sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you leave your BM with someone for safe keeping? See how it all pans out in Kiwiland ...and send for it when you are all settled?
Like most, I feel you'll regret it if you sell.
Or do as punkin suggests, cube your brews ...half into fermenter, half no-chill cubed!

My 50L is mothballed indefinitely at the moment, but I know when the time is right I'll have it cranking out brews every other weekend.

Batz said:
If I were you I would be taking this along to NZ, you will regret this sale mate. A year down the track you will be very sorry, sell your grain and hops but not your BM.

batz
i totally agree.....

Do they even have power in NZ? Probably have to hook it up to a bike and dynamo type set up :D

been doing split brews for a while now with a mate and the thought of 2 x 19L kegs of the SAME BEER....gee whizz - can't say even my best brews have I looked forward to drinking a keg of the same thing again.

Variety, refinement and recipe development is the true spice of life. Anyway no more discussions about hanging on to it fellas, its outta here!

jimmysuperlative said:
Can you leave your BM with someone for safe keeping? See how it all pans out in Kiwiland ...and send for it when you are all settled?
Like most, I feel you'll regret it if you sell.
Or do as punkin suggests, cube your brews ...half into fermenter, half no-chill cubed!

My 50L is mothballed indefinitely at the moment, but I know when the time is right I'll have it cranking out brews every other weekend.
Oh, give it to me, give it to me.
I'd take it but with my income, it would take me 12 months to pay it off.................. :ph34r:

micblair said:
been doing split brews for a while now with a mate and the thought of 2 x 19L kegs of the SAME BEER....gee whizz - can't say even my best brews have I looked forward to drinking a keg of the same thing again.

Variety, refinement and recipe development is the true spice of life. Anyway no more discussions about hanging on to it fellas, its outta here!
Mate, I have sent you a private message

Sorry guys, this sold long ago -- can a moderator please remove this posting if possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back