300% Increase In Beer And Wine Taxes (proposed)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't be long before we will all need to kiss the feet of

BARREN VON GILLARD

(At least the new GG has kids)

cheers

Darren

If you actually find that amusing, you are a total douchbag

Darren

Do us all a favour and edit that crap right out.
It is insulting, not just to women but makes you a right jerk.
Fool.

K

I mean, look at the Irish and the Scottish, and even Jews - they all get the piss taken out of em for being stupid, or being tight. Its just stereotypes that everbody can relate to, despite the fact they are more often than not incorrect.
I'll take anyone to task who uses those stereotypes maliciously or flippantly too.

Does this mean that the increase in taxes will reduce the client base of companies such as Ingeus or that Therese has identified a valuable revenue source, alco's who who do not care what they pay.....not very differnt to the fuel guzzling motor vehicle drivers...
On the other hand a total beat up about 300% increase will salve the 2.1% won't it??

Koitz

Nahhhhh... seems they both share that social conscience thing and 'better' world ideals....

Could be just like the US - folks just start on other substances if they cannot get another. The amount of potheads, acid droppers, mushroom munchers and speedsfreaks under the age of 21 when i lived in a dorm with 300 odd kids was amazing. As one guy said to me once 'you want a buzz and you take what you can to get it'.

Scotty

Nahhhhh... seems they both share that social conscience thing and 'better' world ideals....

Could be just like the US - folks just start on other substances if they cannot get another. The amount of potheads, acid droppers, mushroom munchers and speedsfreaks under the age of 21 when i lived in a dorm with 300 odd kids was amazing. As one guy said to me once 'you want a buzz and you take what you can to get it'.

Scotty

Good point, Scotty.

The other night there was an amazing doco on SBS following some British soldiers as they patrolled with Afghan soldiers. The squaddies could hardly wait to get back home so they could get on the piss. Meanwhile, the teetotal Afghans, in the middle of a massive firefight, were passing around joints and getting noticeably stoned.

People like to get high. Even the religious nutjobs who tend to push the 'abstinence' bandwagon are high...on whatever their own brand of irrationality is.

Oh Dear K

Got your panties in a bunch there!!

Why would anyone man support a women who by her own admission say she "Did not have time for children".

I dont want want any women (or man for that matter) who by their own choice, did not have children, making decisions that will affect my children.

Perhaps you forgot the ONLY reason we are here in this Earth is too pass on our genes.

cheers

Darren

Darren

Do us all a favour and edit that crap right out.
It is insulting, not just to women but makes you a right jerk.
Fool.

K

Oh Dear K

Why would anyone man support a women who by her own admission say she "Did not have time for children".

I dont want want any women (or man for that matter) who by their own choice, did not have children, making decisions that will affect my children.

Perhaps you forgot the ONLY reason we are here in this Earth is too pass on our genes.

cheers

Darren

The ONLY reason?

What are you doing on this forum, Darren?

You're wasting valuable gene-transmission time.

And heaven knows how much of that time you wasted with your anti-no-chill Jihad. You could have fathered scores of sprogs in that time.

The ONLY reason?

What are you doing on this forum, Darren?

You're wasting valuable gene-transmission time.

And heaven knows how much of that time you wasted with your anti-no-chill Jihad. You could have fathered scores of sprogs in that time.

Geoffi,

You should be a comedian not a brewer

cheers

Darren

Darren...... are you really Pete from wagga?

FWIW, I think the human population is spiralling out of control, you can't possibly support errant breeding when in 30 years time (if not sooner) the world is not going to be able to feed itself? I know here in Australia we're ok, but its hardly a good idea.. On a related note, check out a movie called idiocracy, the humour is a bit hit-and-miss but the message is funny/scary :eek:

cheers

Darren

Now I'm a tad more concerned that you have been passing on your potentially recessive genes rather than being worried about an "elected" politician choosing not to do the same. :p

Devo,

Good point.

What will you do when minority means you?

cheers

Darren

Maybe someone should tell Darren to 'go forth and multiply'.

Darren...... are you really Pete from wagga?

Ah Tony,

No Darren from Adelaide actually. Tell me again about the coppers bends and NaOH.

Hope you are not still no-chilling :icon_cheers:

cheers

Darren

Devo,

Good point.

What will you do when minority means you?

cheers

Darren

But I thought as a homebrewer I was the minority? Oohhh wait, are you playing the race card? I'll just go back to my halwa sabji and sit in the corner.

Oh Dear K

cheers

Darren
I see. A woman's place is in the nursery then? Perhaps you think The Right Honourable Ms. Gillard should get back in the kitchen and pour you a beer? Perhaps you'd prefer that she, and the rest of them, weren't allowed to vote, let alone hold office, because it gets in the road of the business of incubating your diseased spawn?
I can only hope that the above was a deliberately inflammatory post, what's known as trolling. Generally it's confined to somewhat less mature fora, and peters out altogether by the age of 16, but I guess it's possible that that's what's going on here. The only alternative we have to consider is that you're a misogynistic bigot with your head so far up your arse that all your brews, chilled or otherwise, must be infected with faecal coliform bacilli by the time they reach your lips. Anyone wondering why evolution occurs so slowly only needs to be shown posts like this, in conjunction with the species-defeating notion we hold that even you should be allowed to procreate, to understand that it's really two steps forward one step back.
Huge swathes of legislation have been written specifically to make it possible to prosecute people like yourself for acting on opinions such as this. Would that holding the opinion itself were prosecutable. I hope that it's at least worthy of a solid doing with the admin stick, if it were up to me I'd sewer your account like an infected brew. You're a slimy wee turd, and I'd flush you accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back