2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see you there, after a pit-stop or two around Thulimbah, lunchish.

As far as comms are concerned I reckon it's a dead zone there. Hopefully we will all emerge Sunday Morning. Setting off late morning Banana time.

IMG_3344.JPG

Liston cemetery doesn’t have any reviews yet...

Heading off around 11, enclave time, arriving probably before 2 ish with curry.

Well first of the crew to hit the radio waves tonight as my gorgeous wife collected me.... Some might say preventing potential calamity:)

One of the most amazing parts of the world that's for sure.

Cheers Dave and swappers

20171202_151622.jpg
20171202_155328.jpg

Thanks for my first swap guys and gal. I shot off early this morning as I had probably one of the worst hang overs I have had in a good long time and honestly just felt like a good shower and a proper pass out some where.

I think the array of beers I've sampled from everyone is absolutely out standing, too good it seems for my weak self control.

Thanks David for the hosting in an awesome location.

Agree, another great swap. Thanks again to @pcqypcqy

Also have a couple of things that were left behind. Parks, the seal is yours. Not sure if the pressure sprayer was Nicks?

full

Thanks everybody for making this a cracker swap, and to Dave for putting up with us all and sharing his piece of paradise :)

Cheers all. I'll start the tasting thread tomorrow if no one has done it yet.

Looks like a good time was had by all.
Jealous.

Ditto the above, and love the photos. Thanks again to pcqypcqy for putting up with us.

In return, I though it only fair to help rid your property of some of your ticks. 2 met their doom on-site this morning, and a further 6 or 7 after departing your place. You have productive ground for the little blighters!

Latest posts

Back