2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm covered.
IMG_1041.JPG

And why does this computer eep rotating photos when I want to load 'em.

Would the dirt section of the road that goes off the Bruxner Hwy to Join Mt. Lindesay Rd be ok for a normal car in the rain? Would save me doing a big dog leg through Tenterfield.

ed: clarification - Bryan's Gap Road if you are familiar with it.
Not familiar with that section, only ever had a Swift when driving that way so was never game to try it.

Mt Lindesay Rd from T'field is pretty good though, and they've been progressively sealing it so there's only a few km of dirt now.

Is anyone planning to take some eggs, bread or whatever?

I already have yippee beans (aka bakedbeans) snags and mushrooms, but can also bring eggs, bacon, bread, butter etc. We don't wish to run short do we (the "Royal We") ;)

Sounds like it'll work out. I was going to bring some bacon and eggs, hopefully there's a bit of bread around and bbq sauce by the sounds, and maybe some wraps leftover from dinner.

I've got a vego chilli going at the moment to go with dinner. I'll try to make some hommus tomorrow night if I get time. Will have mushies and 2 X 1kg of hash browns for breaky.

Mega MultiStrain Belgian Blonde Strong Ale bottled. Going bottle conditioning for the first time in a swap.

Wey Pils base, OG 1076 - FG 1009

1x WLP510, 1x WLP500, 1x WLP530, 1x WLP570, 1x WLP545

third cube into my fermentasaurus with this yeast blend.

Not sure the bottles will get the entire blend but hoping you do - tis' the plan.

* Recipe is accidentally delicious... yeast coming to expiry and they all needed some sugary love.

Last edited:
My Biofined keg of SMASHY McSMASHFACE (BB pale / Citra) is ready and sitting on -1. Will pick up ice on the way.

I've got bronco tap, but no gas.. will there be a central "keg point" where kegs can be topped up with gas as we go?

Yeah I am bringing a keg of old ale/something around that ale, as well, I have a pluto gun but no gas, though its fully carbonated.

My Biofined keg of SMASHY McSMASHFACE (BB pale / Citra) is ready and sitting on -1. Will pick up ice on the way.

I've got bronco tap, but no gas.. will there be a central "keg point" where kegs can be topped up with gas as we go?

I'll bring a manifold and some line to go with my bottle.

Byo disconnects.

I'll bring a squealer of quad - I think I learnt this lesson last time bringing a growler (I was trying to get people drunk alright).

If people are ultra stuck and worried about dirt roads I'll be coming from Toowoomba way with my 4wd

Also planning on bringing a cob loaf made with a good chunk of cherrywood smoked rauchmalt and homemade bacon. Will probably bake the bread in the morning and cook up the filling out there.

Nobody coming via North Lakes?

I'm guessing there is no tv for the ashes day night test or the rugby league World cup final?

Latest posts

Back