2013 Sodium Perc / Met BB - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he got a bpay machine installed in his arm for faster bulk buy transactions, but I guess breast implants are ok too.

Given the above, the folks that were in on the "tag-on" extra bags I'm planning will have to wait awhile.

If anyone wants to add to the order, do so ASAP.

Watch this space....

Happy to add to the order if possible...?

idzy said:
Happy to add to the order if possible...?
No problems. How much do you want?

I was expecting the bloke I spoke to to return my email once stocks came in (he said they'd been cleared-out by a recent large order......), but hasn't. I've shot Yob a PM to make sure they've filled his order before I get back onto Hucon & rattle their cage...

DU99 said:
can i toss my name in ring for some..Haven't returned my call either
Do you want a full bag added to my order, or do you potentially want to split?

Whatever martin..if there's half going to round up the number's..otherwise full... (that's perc)

MartinOC said:
No problems. How much do you want?

I was expecting the bloke I spoke to to return my email once stocks came in (he said they'd been cleared-out by a recent large order......), but hasn't. I've shot Yob a PM to make sure they've filled his order before I get back onto Hucon & rattle their cage...
Cheers mate, I am happy to work in with everyone. If I need to get more than I require I am happy to do that and split with others later. Alternatively will go with a standard split.

Cheers,
Idzy

Ok guys, just for the record & to confirm I've got everyone covered:

[SIZE=medium]Sodium Metasilicate:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Colon apostrophe 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Mardoo – 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Curly79 – 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]DJlethal – 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]RobP – 5Kg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]That's a full bag, so I'll call that as CLOSED.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sodium Percarbonate:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]MartinOC – 1 bag[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Djar007 – 1 bag[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]From here, everything got a bit hazy with non-committal/partial/potential splits, so I'll set this up as a potential split of a full bag. Please add your requirements as per usual BB protocols (or it's balloons & blunderbusses at dawn!):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1. DJLethal (unless you still want to take 5Kg from my bag as previously offered?)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]2. Idzy [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]3. DU99[/SIZE]

Hi Martin,
Can you please add me on for a full bag of perc?
Cheers,
Josh

[SIZE=medium]Sodium Metasilicate:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Colon apostrophe 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Mardoo – 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Curly79 – 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]DJlethal – 5Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]RobP – 5Kg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]That's a full bag, so I'll call that as CLOSED.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Sodium Percarbonate:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]MartinOC – 1 bag[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Djar007 – 1 bag[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]DU99 -1bag[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]From here, everything got a bit hazy with non-committal/partial/potential splits, so I'll set this up as a potential split of a full bag. Please add your requirements as per usual BB protocols (or it's balloons & blunderbusses at dawn!):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1. DJLethal (unless you still want to take 5Kg from my bag as previously offered?)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]2. Idzy [/SIZE]

Happy for 5kg from your bag Martin if it simplifies things!

Add me down for 1 bag, did I need to mix with some Sodium Met?

What about the third ingredient which makes it actual PBW 'twas posted in a recent thread I'll try and dig it up)? It's only a small portion but we could all split one bag between everyone and then we no longer have poor mans PBW, but actual PBW? Just a thought... :)

I think it was a water softener... not really required for melbourne water.

Ah - according to the wisdom of some random guy on the internet, it was an "unknown sequestrant/chelating agent" such as EDTA. Removes limescale, softens water.

The other item listed for PBW was sodium carbonate, but perc will break down into that fairly rapidly anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back