2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will be sussing out some scollops from my seafood guy, i reckon 20min in the smokerwith butter and procuito, half shell, wat do yous reckon?

Mmmm...I might get some un-opened oysters and stick them straight in the smoker... Smoked Oysters.. :icon_drool2:

Could also to some smoked Oysters Kilpatrick as well :icon_drool2:

It really must be the Alzheimer's Troydo as I really do forget a one-off meeting years ago. :(
I'll look for the youngest-looking immature bloke there & all you've got to do is look for the old fart.:lol:
You're way in front mate. :icon_cheers:

TP
Do you try to insult people for the reaction TP, or are you really that grumpy?

will be sussing out some scollops from my seafood guy, i reckon 20min in the smokerwith butter and procuito, half shell, wat do yous reckon?

I for one am definately pro scallops. Just bring 10kg or so SR, everybody else will have to miss out :p

we have met pete, at a swap once... must be the alzheimer's .. ;P

and definatly not the youngest round here, even if i look it :D

It's not the Alzheimers, it's the piss. At the Brisbane case swap a few months ago I had a three hour conversation with Winkle and we were blood brothers by the end of the evening. At the next BABBs meeting I introduced myself "I seem to know the face but......" :p

Do you try to insult people for the reaction TP, or are you really that grumpy?

i think its the gas build up ;)

P.S tasted the munich dunkel keg im bringing and its a sweet session beer! nice and clear too! will try and transfer it to a clean keg before the swap so the yeast doesn't get mixed up in transit!

Yup I'm thinking along those lines as well. I've had my Landlord++ cold conditioning in a cube for three weeks now so it should be crystal clear, I'll polyclar it then when that's settled I'll draw off a pint until it runs clear then fill the keg from that and just leave it on gas in the kegerator (without the beer disconnect, honest :rolleyes: ). I'll also pop in a Styrian plug in my giant tea ball.

No Browndog, AndrewQld, Screwy and Batz

All the old timers are going to miss this swap

oldtimers.jpg

Batz

I'm over feeling sorry for myself now, had a big dose of HTFU and I'll definitely have a case for the swap. Just hoping on a speedy recovery for me to attend.

cheers

Browndog

I'm over feeling sorry for myself now, had a big dose of HTFU and I'll definitely have a case for the swap.

cheers

Browndog

:CHAPPO:Take note ,, a real brewer stepping back up to the plate after a real illness....

Good on ya browny ,, take it ezy don't over do it , and we can have a lemonade ....

Tony,

really sorry to hear about your medical woes. Hope you're up to full speed asap. It would be good to catch up at the swap even if you can't drink.

Can you still eat rellenos? ;)

Cheers - Snow

Do we really want two of Chap Chaps brews in the swap?? :ph34r: ........BTW mate the settlers old ale I brought to your swap on anzac day was only 6 days grain to brain :chug: but that was kegged not bottled though I can wait a couple of weeks for it to carb up.

Brad

But knowing my luck I would get a stuck ferment. I guess I can shoot for a simple APA on US05 and see what happens?

But knowing my luck I would get a stuck ferment. I guess I can shoot for a simple APA on US05 and see what happens?

Do it!
Hmm, go all galaxy hops?

Without tooting my own horn, my Sticks and Stones brew is great for an ale that's very drinkable fresh. Plenty of Galaxy hop taste and a perfect QLD quaffer.

Hey Pete,

Great pics of your NSW Blues walls at your place. A little piece of NSW every time you walk past eh?

Hey Browndog,

I am hobbling around on a busted toe and will be there.. enjoying the nurofen and cider holiday each day after work. HTFU InCider!

Hey BYB - I'm probably going to end up riding down - do you want a double from the airport. I'm one of the Dykes with Bikes from the Mardi Gras.

Dear Arseholes,

YOU WILL BURN. Rellenos will be as hot as a kit beer on a 21st party. :party:

Dear Batz, ScrewPop, Browndog - you will be sorely missed, and there is little chance of ever seeing pics from a swap at Sqyres.

Dear Mrs Sqyre,

You'll need some nurofen. Oh yeah. It's been a while for me.

Love,

InCider.

Latest posts

Back