2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good numbers. Give the Samdgropers a run for their goose-stepping money! :ph34r:

Considering that I am noob to the case swap any advice from the hardened swap campaigners?

Chap Chap

Bring no-doz or guarana tabs - you don't want to fall asleep early in the company of these guys....I have seen terrible crimes against humanity performed on guys who burnt out too early.... :eek: ..... and now that photo of me and the sheep will be on the internet for eternity :(

- Snow the wise(er).

..... and now that photo of me and the sheep will be on the internet for eternity :(

- Snow the wise(er).

Do you mean this one? :lol:

barbarasnow.jpg

Cheers Ross

Nick,

You bringing your lady friend again this year..... :lol:

nickbchicken1.jpg

nickbchicken2.jpg

Cheers Ross

Nick,

You bringing your lady friend again this year..... :lol:

View attachment 32615

View attachment 32616

Cheers Ross
At this point it might be worth bringing forth a little more advice for newbs.

Do not attend the caseswap when all you've had to eat since breakfast is a single mcmuffin.

Nick's no lightweight, well not that much, well, maybe, but regardless, this sort of consumption requires adequate preparation...
Otherwise, well, you can see the results...

Anyone with a trailer or ute willing to give me a hand to get more wood over to Squire's for the smoker? My trailer has been stolen by the FIL (pissed off long story) <_< .

Anyway if anyone on the Southside or even the North could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Chap Chap

Chappo's imaginary friend informs me that he is almost packed and ready to go but wanted some Qld Case Swap survival tips. Considering that I am noob to the case swap any advice from the hardened swap campaigners?

It is hard not to get stuck into the beers on arrival with everyone saying "try this", there is too many good beers to try, do it and you won't make the pig.

Bring the smallest glass you posess.

Steer clear of Incider serving food after midnight.

Make sure to bring your hangover cure of choise for recovery in the morning.

cheers

Browndog

202 posts to 1500.

I might be able to get there, still not sure. Is it too late sqyre?

Revenge Snow? He, he.
Now where is that photo of Sqyre and Incider?

Latest posts

Back