2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately Gavo wont be joining us in the Festivities of the Swap, so I have deleted the son of a b*&#@ poor fella off the Attendees/Swappers list.... :(

Oh well, he will just have to live the Swap through the Photos of the aftermath and then regret that he pulled out..... :p

:icon_cheers: CB
That's a shame, although I think the he'll just be thanking himself after seeing the aftermath photos. I'll try and bring a camera to record evidence, and to ensure I remember what happened :p

What's being organised for breakfast the next morning? Since I won't have room to bring a keg of beer (I'm on course in Brisvegas the week before), I can bring something for the morning after. I'll have coffee / sugar / juice / panadol for starters, what about eggs / bacon etc?

That's a shame, although I think the he'll just be thanking himself after seeing the aftermath photos. I'll try and bring a camera to record evidence, and to ensure I remember what happened :p

What's being organised for breakfast the next morning? Since I won't have room to bring a keg of beer (I'm on course in Brisvegas the week before), I can bring something for the morning after. I'll have coffee / sugar / juice / panadol for starters, what about eggs / bacon etc?

All will be organised.. :D
Bacon, Eggs, hashbrowns, sweet chilli Mushrooms, Fried Tomatoes with basil and shaved parmean cheese, Baked Beans, etc. etc.

Sqyre... B)

202 posts to 1500.

I might be able to get there, still not sure. Is it too late sqyre?

Not too late mate...
I'm happy to accept a few more people as it easy to get more food than it is to cancel some...
So if any other lurkers are interested PM me for details, it is $30 to cover food.

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Well I just tried a taste of the keg i will be bringinging for consumption and the bad news is it tastes pretty fckn good IMHO. The extra bad news is self control and discipline are not usually associated with a description of myself. MMMM Oatmeal STout.... whats that keg fridge the weight inside is too heavy...ok just one more.

Unfortunately Gavo wont be joining us in the Festivities of the Swap, so I have deleted the son of a b*&#@ poor fella off the Attendees/Swappers list.... :(

Oh well, he will just have to live the Swap through the Photos of the aftermath and then regret that he pulled out..... :p

FFS I travel 2000k's and some local bloke (I assume) can't make it?? I have been lead to believe you QLDanders wrote the book on how to celebrate. Hope things still live up to the hype ;)

BYB

Sqyre

Will there be enough $$$ left over to get a 10Kg bag of bread flour ( $20 ). ( 10kg should be enough, but we may need more )..Bonj & I will be on dough duty.

If we dont eat all the bread, we can always take some home.

Well I just tried a taste of the keg i will be bringinging for consumption and the bad news is it tastes pretty fckn good IMHO. The extra bad news is self control and discipline are not usually associated with a description of myself. MMMM Oatmeal STout.... whats that keg fridge the weight inside is too heavy...ok just one more.

Brad, Just take the bloody keg out of the fridge and then put it back in next Thursday to chill back down... :unsure:

FFS I travel 2000k's and some local bloke (I assume) can't make it?? I have been lead to believe you QLDanders wrote the book on how to celebrate. Hope things still live up to the hype ;)

BYB

BYB , Gavo is not quite a local as he resides on the western downs ,, 300km or so west ...

I make the long trek south also around 2000km and yes its well worth the visit ...

cheers

I'm happy to accept a few more people as it easy to get more food than it is to cancel some...

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

temptation.jpg

Sqyre

Will there be enough $$$ left over to get a 10Kg bag of bread flour ( $20 ). ( 10kg should be enough, but we may need more )..Bonj & I will be on dough duty.

If we dont eat all the bread, we can always take some home.

You can't be serious? Can you?
10kgs is gunna make a shed load of bread Stu. You'll have arms like Arnie after kneading that. I would have thought you would be too knackered after doing the Noobie rounds?

10kgs is gunna make a shed load of bread Stu. You'll have arms like Arnie after kneading that. I would have thought you would be too knackered after doing the Noobie rounds?

You would be suprised ...bake all day

It will get used

You would be suprised ...bake all day

It will get used

Its alright guys, ive got the Missus just getting the Bread Mixer out to load onto the Trailer... ;)
BREAD_MIXER.JPG

And im just loading the Flour... :super:
full_pallet.jpg

:party: CB

So whats the post count now.

Just thought I would ask.

Cheers Altstart

Back