2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also, i don't know what work surface we'll have to work the dough without access to the house... :huh:
I was either going to do it on the driveway ( rocks and dirt will add texture ), or we can roll Incider over and use his sweet smooth skinned back :icon_cheers:

I do have a sheet of laminex somewhere that i will bring

Gah, it's not Aussie unless you do it on the front bonnet of ya ute.

He does that without consuming beer.

Oh, and Chappo, don't mention Windows around him, even if you're referring to a glass window, he will preach Linux to you for the rest of the day.

windows-to-linux.jpg

No worries Lukey Dukey just be at my place by no later that 1pm Saturday if you want a lift.

:icon_offtopic: BTW fellow brewers if anyone is interested in a little pre-case swap get together Henno, Clean Brewer, PaulWolf, Mystery Guest and myself will be having a few settling drinkies at the Platform Bar friday night from about 8pm onwards. If your interested come along...

Chap Chap

cheers chappo will bring some road beers with me might pay a little visit to nectar, and see wats on offer beer wise at the food n wine fest tomorrow. might be in for the platform bar if im not working, but getting time off is like blood from a stone at the mo.

I have 49 hard plastic gel filled POLAR PACK ice bricks to Give away at this event.
If people are interested just post and I will bring them along.

These are much better than the water filled ones most people have.
Cheers FROGMAN.....
G'day Frogman, can I put myself down for a couple? That'd be great. Thanks mate. :super:

He does that without consuming beer.

Oh, and Chappo, don't mention Windows around him, even if you're referring to a glass window, he will preach Linux to you for the rest of the day.

Oh righto! Thanks for the heads up A... as there is nothing worse than a narrow minded anal Linux user who is too tight wadded to buy real software :ph34r: ... (Chappo walks over the robe and selects his high temp flame suit)

vista_7_1.jpg

Oh righto! Thanks for the heads up A... as there is nothing worse than a narrow minded anal Linux user who is too tight wadded to buy real software :ph34r: ... (Chappo walks over the robe and selects his high temp flame suit)

vista_7_1.jpg

cant stop staring at all the pretty colours can you Chap Chap

:lol:

just wait chappo.... :ph34r:

KillBill.jpg

you felas are wasting your time argueing with Chappo. He still uses 1 of these

vic20andtv.jpg

We're not arguing, we're creatively upping the post count... eh, Pat?

I have to bake at Sqyres, as I will be travelling all morning

Roll etc wont take long to cook, dough wont take much to do either...It will stop me from consuming large amounts of beer and talking crap during the day <_<

You'll probably end up like this no matter what.
View attachment 32658

Back