2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think he means the intimate man moment that was interrupted in Winkle's Kitchen........

Think he means the intimate man moment that was interrupted in Winkle's Kitchen........

Really? I didn't think InCider was that good a kisser?

Thankfully Sqyre doesn't have pool for you to go skinny dipping in... :ph34r:

Really? I didn't think InCider was that good a kisser?

Thankfully Sqyre doesn't have pool for you to go skinny dipping in... :ph34r:

He's got a dam. :icon_cheers:

Someone needs to bring a keg of Gatorade for the morning

Also , as per previous swaps, there wont be much tea/coffee/milk or Milo...so might pay to bring your own.

Incider left some cocoa from last year. That stuff sure does make you go to bed early, as he found out last year.. :icon_cheers:

InCiders tongue isnt the only thing you have to worry about that may get shoved in your mouth while unconscious :ph34r:

Here's a classic of Bruce brewing his milk stout :icon_vomit:

sqyrestairwaytoheaven.jpg

Cheers Ross

Here's one from the 2006 swap....

ET....Phone Home..... :lol:

ET.jpg

Cheers Ross

It wont be either Bonj or myself, as we will be busy making bread for the oven

Now, I haven't been posting about the sheep/goat/incider/chicken/newb banging ect. as there is no shortage of punters taking up that challenge, but take a look at Nick's left knee.......

View attachment 32616

It looks like.... Could it be? Rug burn?
Ah hang on, the one that Ross put up last page. Can some one with better internets skills bring that up again.

Unfortunately Gavo wont be joining us in the Festivities of the Swap, so I have deleted the son of a b*&#@ poor fella off the Attendees/Swappers list.... :(

Oh well, he will just have to live the Swap through the Photos of the aftermath and then regret that he pulled out..... :p

:icon_cheers: CB

Back