2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Pete ,,, my toyota has cost me $k 's in the last couple of months ... very nearly pulled out from comming down ... ;)

Cheers

No worries Ned just bring a few extra kilos of FNQ prawns to the Swap. :icon_drool2: You are bringing prawns aren't you? :huh:
Been a long time between drinks Mate. :party:

TP

I wish Pete ,,, my toyota has cost me $k 's in the last couple of months ... very nearly pulled out from comming down ... ;)

Cheers

No chance of that happening, we'd have to send a vehicle/chopper/plane or boat up to collect you.... ;)

CB

I bloody well hope you appreciate my latest efforts re bumping up the Swap post counts Pistol? I'm only doing it for you.
muhahaha-0021.gif

Another long time between drinks. :party:

TP

It is with sadness that I have to say that I have to pull out of the swap guys, two weekends ago I caught gastro off my young bloke and that set off something much worse and to cut a long story short I just got out of hospital today after having surgery. I'm not going to be in any condition to be lugging kegs around and filling bottles and such and will be off work for a few weeks and on antibiotics for quite some time and we all know that means no beers. I am royally pissed off. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out there and have a lemonade with you all.

cheers

Browndog

Tsk tsk, wasn't it Chappo lecturing everyone about joining the swap? And pulled out of the mid-year swap too? I think we'll have to make Chappo clean Baabra out in the morning :)

Edit: No problems Browndog, doesn't sound like you've been having a lot of fun recently! At least you came up with a better excuse than Chappo! Will bring my swap beer for you regardless and hopefully you'll be able to enjoy it by Xmas time.

It is with sadness that I have to say that I have to pull out of the swap guys, two weekends ago I caught gastro off my young bloke and that set off something much worse and to cut a long story short I just got out of hospital today after having surgery. I'm not going to be in any condition to be lugging kegs around and filling bottles and such and will be off work for a few weeks and on antibiotics for quite some time and we all know that means no beers. I am royally pissed off. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out there and have a lemonade with you all.

cheers

Browndog

Tony,

I can sympathise with you completely. Been there, done that re the hospital thingy x by lots. ;)
You are\were one of the main reasons I decided to come to the Swap after a long absence & I can only say that I wish you a speedy recovery & a quick return to your normal self old son. :icon_cheers:
Going to miss your presence on the 14th. Rock on next time. :party:

TP

+1 Tony.
Hope you get back on ya brewing feet in no time mate :) .

Jeez Tony, that has really knocked you around. Let me know if you need anything.

I hope you kick this thing in the nuts soon and make a speedy recovery.

Jeez Tony, that has really knocked you around. Let me know if you need anything.

I hope you kick this thing in the nuts soon and make a speedy recovery.

I'll say & we want to come around and play with the new shiny thing when you're up & about and thirsty.

edit: that tired that I don't make sense to myself :blink:

well thats a truckload of bollocks i jjust had to read through... but there were gems to keep me reading,

Beer
Dynamite sauce
Beer
Pig
Beer
Rellanos (and bloody earlier this time, although i did like that there was 4 of us who demolished the entire plate.. my ring did NOT thank me)
Beer
Ribs
Beer

as a side note i also claim some mega esky space please

well thats a truckload of bollocks i jjust had to read through... but there were gems to keep me reading,

Beer
Dynamite sauce
Beer
Pig
Beer
Rellanos (and bloody earlier this time, although i did like that there was 4 of us who demolished the entire plate.. my ring did NOT thank me)
Beer
Ribs
Beer

as a side note i also claim some mega esky space please

Yoy're very immature young aren't you Troydo?
Never met you yet but I'm sure I will. ;) :beer:

TP

cheers

Browndog
Sorry to hear Browndog, I just hope you can make it for that lemonade.... ;) Would still like to swap/or give you a sample of my Barleywine for Feedback.... :)

:icon_cheers: CB

Yeh sorry to here that Tony.. :( So you think you will still be able come along for the day?

I have also updated the list with Stu, Kram and Bradsbrew now paid up.
Also added Mossyrocks and Troydo to the Mega-esky list..
added Chappo's mystery guest back onto the list - still waiting for payment from him.
And still waiting to hear from Franzibrau and get Sav's and Gavo's payments too.

We picked up the ribs today and they are a decent size too better than what most of the butchers are palming off for $17 a kg at the moment... :super:
Not long now Boys... :beer:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Yeh sorry to here that Tony.. So you think you will still be able come along for the day?

I have also updated the list with Stu, Kram and Bradsbrew now paid up.
Also added Mossyrocks and Troydo to the Mega-esky list..
added Chappo's mystery guest back onto the list - still waiting for payment from him.
And still waiting to hear from Franzibrau and get Sav's and Gavo's payments too.

We picked up the ribs today and they are a decent size too better than what most of the butchers are palming off for $17 a kg at the moment... :super:
Not long now Boys... :beer:

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:
All I can say is F&*% yeh....

Gavo was going to make a decision on Monday just gone but might not be promising....
And that is 2 less swap beers ATM with Browndog out and 1 of Chappos gone aswell... :unsure: I might be able to test another 1 before the Swap then to make sure they are ok....

CB

Thats some bad news Tony! Hope you get healthy soon, we cant have 1 of the best SEQ brewers missing out. I will bring your beer as part of my swap beers hopefully Bonj or Liam can drop it off for you if you cant make it. I'll also throw in a bottle of stout for you too so you can give me your feedback when able.

Brad

Yikes Browndog,

Hope all is going well now mate.

Here's to a Speedy recovery to you.

Your health comes first....we'll all hopefully see you soon......accompanied with beer of course.

PB

And that is 2 less swap beers ATM with Browndog out and 1 of Chappos gone aswell... I might be able to test another 1 before the Swap then to make sure they are ok....

CB

What a shame it's not glass CB? :( ;)
I could have given my CPBF a real tryout?
Test Number two (In glass) --- 14 days & counting & all good. :super:

TP

I have been trying to contact GravityGuru by PM and phone. Am a little concerned he may have fallen off the planet.Luke had thrown out the olive branch to give me a lift. With this in mind i am looking for a back up plan regarding a lift from Brissy Airport. Rock in at 12.30pm on the Saturday from Adelaide. Being so close to the swap and 2,000k's or so from home I just want to cover all my bases. Have not been to Brissy since Expo88 and I reckon things would have changed a little.

GravityGuru, if you are out there hope things are OK :unsure:

Back Yard Brewer

Back