2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....back to your homo-eroticism boys.

Don't mind if I do...

00031530.jpg

Well it go you guys fired up again :lol:

This thread needs some pick up.

I'm keen as for the big day, just so I can take too many pictures.

Let's hope our official Photographer from years past, Ross is coming. He's got talent - especially with our damaged mugs, making is look purdy :rolleyes:

I've spoken to Mrs Sqyre and she's going to let me stay for two nights (Sqyre, your sleeping in the shed, I'm in your bed) so we can catch up on old times and I can pay back my child support in kind. Sorry Pat - this gig is mine! :lol:

As CB keeps letting us know - not many sleeps to go! :beer:

Hey Duff, checked with the wife and she's good to run us out there. If you want I can pick you up a little earlier and get to a bottlo, but should be looking to leave about midday?

OK sorry for the off-topic, back to your homo-eroticism boys.

No problem. Let me check when the flight gets in and I'll let you know tomorrow.

Cheers.

Incider .

Have you decided to keep a promise to Mrs Sqyre this year...

Unlike last year when you ran away early and slept under a sapling and winged about being uncomfortable. It was a hard task to comfort Mrs Sqyre for the rest of the night as she felt VERY let down

You are such a biatch sean... :angry:

Yes, It has taken me a lot to make it up to Mrs Sqyre, paying child support on time, and a years supply of batteries for the Pleasurevibe 2000. (Shame it didn't come in diesel).

I shall sleep in Sqyre's bed this year, and make an honest honeyed horny happy woman of Mrs Sqyre. No more sleeping rough with the goats. It just causes jealousy!

:icon_offtopic: Just wondering who is taking Gas(co2) to the Swap and for the Mega Esky??? Is it possible to borrow some Gas(co2) to top up my Keg contribution to pour beer when pressure drops, dont feel keen to lug a 6.8kg bottle down?? :ph34r:

My "Leftovers A.I.P.A" is tasting very nice for consumption on the night.... :icon_drunk:
:icon_cheers: CB

:icon_offtopic: Just wondering who is taking Gas(co2) to the Swap and for the Mega Esky??? Is it possible to borrow some Gas(co2) to top up my Keg contribution to pour beer when pressure drops, dont feel keen to lug a 6.8kg bottle down?? :ph34r:

My "Leftovers A.I.P.A" is tasting very nice for consumption on the night.... :icon_drunk:
:icon_cheers: CB
Should be fine for gas, CB. I'm guessing a few people will be bringing their sodastream setups. I plan to bring mine.

So being one of the aforementioned case swap virgins I am trying to piece together what is going to happen at this thing besides swapping plastic bottles of beer. So far it looks like everyone is going to have sex with MrsSqyre or an inflatable sheep and I may have a rubber fist inserted into my bottom either with or without lubrication. Oh, and I have to put up with one of my least favourite aussie red neck anthems being slurred loudly by drunken yobs. The food better be bloody good!

You forgot drinking beer henno, the reason all those lurid acts occur in the first place!

Here's a quick sneak peak at my swap beer, I'm really happy with the clarity and colour.
brown_ale.jpg
Taste is pretty good, although this one seemed to have lost some of the toffee taste of the last bottle I had tried.

Edit: A pic of it in the clear bottle, 1469 certainly flocculates very well!
brown_ale___bottle.jpg

Ill be drinking all the awesome beers that will be on offer and getting into the tucker(better be cooked :ph34r: , dont let Scoundrel Rogue try to cook the food :icon_vomit: ), stuff anything else... :unsure: Ill be to pissed after that to be worrying about rooting anyone/anything, getting things inserted anywhere or having anything written over me face............... :icon_drunk:
CB

yeah with the butcher trying to bend sqyre over a barrel yesterday over the ribs affair, me and food don't seem to be having muck luck. i've had the order in for 3 months, sqyre turns up (cos he was round that way) ive organised the pick up for yesterday, sqyre gets there and they have none, rung them this morning and explained everything told them i wasn't happy and essentially got told to go **** myself. well the consummer watchdaog just got a nice little email from me re: meatcity caboulture, not happy jan. i won't be going there neither will friends or family (thats a far few people). any how sqyre reckons he has something sorted.

Well the Piggy is ordered boys... and the Ribs are on the way too..
Big thanks to ScoundrelRouge for chasing up the ribs anyway...suprising how many places dont give 2 sh*ts when they know they ain't makin much money on a sale...

I have recieved a few more payments over the weekend but the bank internet thing won't tell me who from untill tommorow.

the ribs should be here tomorrow so i better start beating up some of my secret sauce... :huh:

Sqyre... :blink:

I'd better dry hop my case swap beer, the airlock has just about stopped bubbling.

paid, thanks Bruce.

Swap beer bottled and should be nicely carbed on day of swap.

Keg for swap day about to be kegged at about 7.35.

not long now!!!!

Brad

paid, thanks Bruce.

Swap beer bottled and should be nicely carbed on day of swap.

Keg for swap day about to be kegged at about 7.35.

not long now!!!!

Brad

So what is the swap beer Brad?
My triple should be ready to go in one month - but will be on the sweet side for style methinks :unsure: but will sure do the job @ 9.5%.

Back