2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is the swap beer Brad?
My triple should be ready to go in one month - but will be on the sweet side for style methinks :unsure: but will sure do the job @ 9.5%.

Winkle,
Got an ESB for swapping and a keg of stout for consumption on the day. MMM :icon_drool2: Triple and at 9.5% could be trouble. looks like theres a good variety of beers :super: .
Gotta love QLD swap.

Who's up for rellenos? You'll have an arse like a japanese flag, so be warned!

Japanese%20Flag.gif

Who's up for rellenos? You'll have an arse like a japanese flag, so be warned!

Japanese%20Flag.gif

Try and remember them earlier than 2am this time :p Think I ate about 4 before the alarm bells started ringing through the alco-fug :eek: .

Try and remember them earlier than 2am this time :p Think I ate about 4 before the alarm bells started ringing through the alco-fug :eek: .

And I still don't know who brought the sour cream. I know I didn't :huh:

Better stop being a slack-arse SOB and post something. I finally got around to putting the blue tag of pride next to my name on the swappers list. I thought money would talk louder than words, but that is obviously not the case all the time... It will be good to test the fruits of everyone's labours though. From the feedback I have been getting, my GB should be firing on all cylinders...

Andy, your ride is still good. I'll call you before the week is out and confirm details and times.

CB, how many days to go??? ;)

Chappo - the photo caption was the same just as it was a couple of weekend's ago... - "What did I do again last night? I don't believe you..."

I going to have to pull out one of my case swap entries. Went to bottle it last night only to discover that SWMBO had switched of both of my fermentation fridges while I was away at the SuperGP's/V8's. NOT HAPPY but I guess I deserved it having such a good time away from wife and kids? <_< Anyway it is some what undrinkable, dare I say it ARA-ish, so rather than embarass myself, display my sceptical brewing abilities and generally make a bigger fool of myself than I usually do I'll pull it out of the swap. I won't get the opportunity to brew another replacement for the big day so I'll have to workout something to compensate those in the swap?

Cheers

Chappo

Jeeezzzzzzzus Chappo ,, Plenty of time too bash out a brew , keg , carbonate and bottle from the keg ... Get busy man ... no excuses now buddy just get it done .....

Cheers

I going to have to pull out one of my case swap entries. Went to bottle it last night only to discover that SWMBO had switched of both of my fermentation fridges while I was away at the SuperGP's/V8's. NOT HAPPY but I guess I deserved it having such a good time away from wife and kids? <_< Anyway it is some what undrinkable, dare I say it ARA-ish, so rather than embarass myself, display my sceptical brewing abilities and generally make a bigger fool of myself than I usually do I'll pull it out of the swap. I won't get the opportunity to brew another replacement for the big day so I'll have to workout something to compensate those in the swap?

Cheers

Chappo

I must say I'm surprised at your attitude Chappo. CPBF's were specifically designed with your domestic problems in mind. Beg. borrow or steal one & fill your pitiful plastic bottles ( :lol: ) from the keg. looks like you've run out of excuses mate?
Not long now to the event that separates the men from the boys. :beer:

TP

It was on while you where posting Pete

Shocking <_<

Batz

:lol: Actually Batz the race was just over when I pressed the "Reply" button although I DRGAFA as I like to think I'm a bit of a nonconformist & won't loose any sleep over a horse race.
FYI all my CPBF hiccups have been solved & if Chappo can find a way to get it down to his place before the swap it will solve his problem.

TP

And I picked up the win in the sweep at the brew wenchs work ... hahaha

Shocking ay

Cheers

And my daughter just rang to say she won over a $100.00 on the race today.

That was after I spent 20 minutes yesterday explaining the evils of gambling and the near impossible chances of winning on the nags.

My credibility is shot, if I ever had any <_<

Andrew

See you at the Platform Bar Ned. I take it you'll be shouting? :super:
What day, date & time was it again? B)

TP

I wish Pete ,,, my toyota has cost me $k 's in the last couple of months ... very nearly pulled out from comming down ... ;)

Cheers

Back