2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the wiki we've got 21 in the swap. If that's correct are we chucking in an extra bottle to lube Sqyres throat?
Sounds like a good plan winkle, he'll certainly have earned it :) Will try another of my swap beers tonight I think, the one I bottled in clear glass (no, it's not coming to the swap!) has cleared up very nicely. I'll have a few spare bottles that I'll bring to the swap to sample.

According to the wiki we've got 21 in the swap. If that's correct are we chucking in an extra bottle to lube Sqyres throat?
I dont have any spare Bottles :unsure: ... 21 is it for me... :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

LOL Batz!

Sorry chappo, I got a PM from a New South Welshman who could no longer make it to the Swap. He said he was the mystery guest and was coming up with DucatiBoy. I didn't realise there were two mystery guests. Now I do.

That's good news.

Take this as punishment for taking too many days off the forum and lowering the Swap post count drastically :D

I dont have any spare Bottles :unsure: ... 21 is it for me... :unsure:

:icon_cheers: CB

No problems, just thought if you had one spare it'd be nice to give Sqyre one :icon_cheers: .

No problems, just thought if you had one spare it'd be nice to give Sqyre one :icon_cheers: .

I could bring some other beer... :D I guess it doesnt have to be a swap beer, it will be the same style anyhow....

:party: CB

Geezus you guys are a fickle bunch! One minute I post way too much, next I'm not posting enough? Guess there's no middle ground huh? :blink:

Ok all good I'll drop the dough in Brucies bank acc now. ONLY to save my embrassment of being caught out having an imaginary friend. ;)

@Batz if PP is a god why the hell would he be living in WA? Everyone knows Qld is GOD'S country no?

And keep theChristmas spirit going I thought I might bring the twins....

BustyTwinSisters.jpg

He was god of the swap before you Chappo

And I recall that each year, Browndog makes sure the swapping of bottles goes ahead without error, and takes no credit. The unsung hero of the swap! :beerbang:

And I recall that each year, Browndog makes sure the swapping of bottles goes ahead without error, and takes no credit. The unsung hero of the swap! :beerbang:

Browndog rules the swap!
(he is also a master of delegation ;) )

Hey Duff, checked with the wife and she's good to run us out there. If you want I can pick you up a little earlier and get to a bottlo, but should be looking to leave about midday?

OK sorry for the off-topic, back to your homo-eroticism boys.

Back