2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOH I knew that RED had a meaning ,, just couldn't remember what ...loll

love the list multi colours...

cheers

Batz and Screwy you have soreley dissapointed this ADHD brewer :(. I really hope you guys change your mind.

Love the pics Batz. That was a top night. How come I have the smallest beer gut but the biggest tits? :unsure:

I have just skimmed through the list and i haven't received payment from following people..

Chappo's Guest
Yardy
Sav
Fransibrau+Mrs
Kram
AndrewQLD -Not Attending but still in swap??? Andrew can you confirm this?
Gavo - he PM'd me and is paying late.
Ducatiboy Stu - i think we worked something out send me a pm stu to remind me what it was... :unsure:

Guys if you can contact me and let me know whats happening i would appreciate it.

Brucey, Chappo's Guest is definiteley not coming.

I'll send the other relevant ones s a PM today mate in case they haven't been reading the thread.

Spot!

yeh, sorry to hear you can make it Batz and Screwy... :unsure:

I have just skimmed through the list and i haven't received payment from following people..

Chappo's Guest
Yardy
Sav
Fransibrau+Mrs
Kram
AndrewQLD -Not Attending but still in swap??? Andrew can you confirm this?
Gavo - he PM'd me and is paying late.
Ducatiboy Stu - i think we worked something out send me a pm stu to remind me what it was... :unsure:

Guys if you can contact me and let me know whats happening i would appreciate it.

Cheers Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

2 weeks to go!

Im pretty sure that Yardy has to work and cant make it and Chappo's Mystery Guest cant make it aswell... :(

CB

Thanks Guys,

Sav has PM'd me and will be bringing a friend and will being paying shortly.

That only leaves Kram and Franzibrau unaccounted for..

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

I have taken Yardy and Chappo's Imaginary Friend off the list.. :rolleyes: and tidied it up a bit...

A BIG THANKS to everyone who has Paid!!!! :super:

I can now use these numbers we have now as a guaranteed minimum number to work out the food orders and all the other stuff we will need.

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Sqyre - can I book a spot in the big esky for my keg of man goo saison?

Where's the nearest decent bottle shop so I can bring something along?

Will feel like I haven't contributed enough if I just turn up with my 1L stein and start raiding the kegs :unsure:

Also, anyone heading through Mt. Gravatt around midday who I could get a lift down with?\

Cheers.

Where's the nearest decent bottle shop so I can bring something along?

Will feel like I haven't contributed enough if I just turn up with my 1L stein and start raiding the kegs :unsure:

Also, anyone heading through Mt. Gravatt around midday who I could get a lift down with?\

Cheers.
Hey Duff, I'll probably be leaving from near there, but I've had something else pop up on that night......(brain starts ticking....) Did I read correctly a while back that you'll be heading back on the night of the swap? I reckon I could get the wife to drop us down if I could bludge a lift back? Best bottleshop in town is nectar at west end too....

Hey Duff, I'll probably be leaving from near there, but I've had something else pop up on that night......(brain starts ticking....) Did I read correctly a while back that you'll be heading back on the night of the swap? I reckon I could get the wife to drop us down if I could bludge a lift back? Best bottleshop in town is nectar at west end too....
Keep in mind that Nectar's cold range is fairly small, so if you have something specific in mind, it would be prudent to call them and ask them to put it in the fridge for you.

Thanks Guys,

Sav has PM'd me and will be bringing a friend and will being paying shortly.

That only leaves Kram and Franzibrau unaccounted for..

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Cant see that you've paid there Sqyre???? :ph34r: :p :D

Jokes...

Hi mate, yes I'll be heading back sometime in the early evening (not too late). We have an 8 month old girl which might work in OK. What time to you have to be back by? If it is before 8pm then my wife can get us back.

Cheers.

Before 8 pm?, pig probably won't be cooked by then :p .

Hi mate, yes I'll be heading back sometime in the early evening (not too late). We have an 8 month old girl which might work in OK. What time to you have to be back by? If it is before 8pm then my wife can get us back.

Cheers.

Not picky, whenever is possible. I'll double check with the wife and confirm the plan. As for the pig, well if there's any of those 3kg express bags left over from the hop bulk buy I'll have mine delivered. Give it a few days for it to mature.
:icon_vomit:

Having a few sighting rounds of the 9/Rounds/Rapid Triple.
Still early days but its clearing well still a bit sweet, hopefully it'll dry out a bit more.
9rounds.jpg

Brucey, Chappo's Guest is definiteley not coming.

Who died and made you god of the swap Pat? :angry:

The mystery guest is most definitely coming! Plane tickets have booked and paid for and the appropriate holidays have been taken.

Sorry Bruce for not fixing you up for him but I have been away to the SuperGP straight into a 3 day course straight into hell at work with 17 major government tender all due before Christmas. Let alone my very understanding wife?

Bruce also can you PM me you address and I will drop some wood around for the smoker this afternoon if your around.

Chappo

According to the wiki we've got 21 in the swap. If that's correct are we chucking in an extra bottle to lube Sqyres throat?

Back