2009 Qld Xmas Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this shirt for the swap... Jay?
a1064_thumb.gif

Who would need that Bonj? :rolleyes:

Money paid, Bruce. Myself, Nevermore and 1 other. Mrs Stillscottish has decided she has better things to do than ..............................
Plus I've got to work Sunday arvo so she'd have to walk home. :lol:

Swap BANANA WHEAT BEER kegged and carbing tastes great.
Still trying to figure out what to bring for consumption.
Might bring along a keg of banana wheat for that as well.

FROGMAN.... :icon_drunk:

So as to ensure I don't incure the wrath of the post count inspector I'm posting this in the thread as well as the email some of you will have received...
I'm looking to see if I can scab a lift from Mt Gravatt East to or/and from the swap. From is probably the most important, but to would also be ideal. I can probably organise to be gotten somewhere on the day(s) if necessary but at this stage I am canvassing options anyway.
The prospect of driving to and from Jimboomba on consecutive days with two small children doesn't exactly fill my wife with joy :)
I'm also in the same boat there, but from Mansfield (next door really.) If there's no options available I'll be driving the work van and you're welcome to get a ride but am trying to avoid having to take it.

I am currenty cooking some DYNAMITE sauce for the heat freaks...full of Tony's chillies\

Show me the men

<_<

Pete will try to blame the dog, and he'll think you can't hear him fart either...Good luck guys!

pete_fart.JPG

Long time ago hey brewers? Happy Days ! I do wish I could join you all for the swap, but I'm afraid it's just too much happening around that time for me.

happy_days.JPG

Have a good one :party:

Batz

Long time ago hey brewers? Happy Days ! I do wish I could join you all for the swap, but I'm afraid it's just too much happening around that time for me.

View attachment 32453

Have a good one :party:

Batz

Faark, great days. The beers were so good, we could hardly believe it. Gatherings were fantastic, until Pete farted of course :lol: and if you wanted to stay up all night with an ADHD brewer Pat was your goto man :lol:

Unable to make it guys, have a good one, really dissapointed that I cant make it this year, look out next year.

Screwy

Faark, great days. The beers were so good, we could hardly believe it. Gatherings were fantastic, until Pete farted of course :lol: and if you wanted to stay up all night with an ADHD brewer Pat was your goto man :lol:

Unable to make it guys, have a good one, really dissapointed that I cant make it this year, look out next year.

Screwy

Looking forward to it Screwy. :icon_cheers:
Want to send me your critique as well?

TP

Will miss you both Batz and Screwy ....

Bring on the next one... Hope you enjoy your self working Batz ... And screwy I know its a little more than work keeping you from comming along buddy , take care and see you next time ...

Cheers

yeh, sorry to hear you can make it Batz and Screwy... :unsure:

I have just skimmed through the list and i haven't received payment from following people..

Chappo's Guest
Yardy
Sav
Fransibrau+Mrs
Kram
AndrewQLD -Not Attending but still in swap??? Andrew can you confirm this?
Gavo - he PM'd me and is paying late.
Ducatiboy Stu - i think we worked something out send me a pm stu to remind me what it was... :unsure:

Guys if you can contact me and let me know whats happening i would appreciate it.

Cheers Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

2 weeks to go!

So whats the head count standing at ??? 43 .. as the list stands ATM...

And I can only see 5 kegs confimed ,, shit could be doing a run too the bottle'O .... lol...

Brucey better get Ren off maffia wars and back in the brewery...

Cheers

Ned,

Those red coloured "confirmed" kegs are earmarked to go in Brucey's big cooler. The other kege are probably still coming but will be sitting in their own insulated thingies.

TP

Edit --- Fixed Brucey.

So whats the head count standing at ??? 43 .. as the list stands ATM...

And I can only see 5 kegs confimed ,, shit could be doing a run too the bottle'O .... lol...

Brucey better get Ren off maffia wars and back in the brewery...

Cheers

The head count stands at 46 without the unpaid people (i think :rolleyes: )
The kegs in RED are just the guys who want to book space in the mega esky..all the rest should have their miracle boxes etc.

Sqyre... :icon_cheers:

Back