2009 Nsw Xmas In July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bottled my Mash Paddle Belgian Pale Ale last night. Tastes great, so I might do another one of those for the swap. I would have just put that one in, but I only got 28 bottles out of it. This time I might step up the volume to 40L so I will have a few for myself as well.

Just back in from the brewery and the Golden strong is bottled. Finished up at 1006 for 8.1% ABV. This one should be ready to drink by the 25th July.

I now also have 700ml of lovely yeast slurry. Might get another golden strong ale going next week.

cheers

grant

Replacement beer when down on Friday night. Bubbling away nicely now. Smells nice.

cheers
Andrew

Good luck selling that one!

I'm just down the road a bit in Frenchs Forest, so happy to transport too if required.

Thanks for the offer.....found out on Thursday that the doctor has scheduled the birth for July 31st......weeheey.

Hey guy's what happens if we don't get 28 people, do i still need 2 glass longies?
I ask cause i'm short about 4 longknecks and am deciding whether or not to get any more.

I guess we'll just swap fewer bottles, gibbocore. Sounds like you should be ok. :)

whoo hoo, i can bottle this weekend then and put leftovers in PET.

whoo hoo, i can bottle this weekend then.

Don't forget if you have some "extras" or other brews, we have the famous "SIDE BAR SWAP" ! Bring along and swap - that way you should still go home with two full milk crates . Worked well last time, can't see why not again !

yeah cool, i mainly bottle my leftovers in PET though.

Tell you what, I've got some brews in Coopers PET bottles, bring a few and we'll swap them ! (Or you talking soft drink bottle PETs ?)

Don't forget if you have some "extras" or other brews, we have the famous "SIDE BAR SWAP" ! Bring along and swap - that way you should still go home with two full milk crates . Worked well last time, can't see why not again !
whos in for the side swap? i got what should be a nice dark mild that i just bottled.

bugger that reminds me ive still got to bottle the honey ginger im swapping

Looks like my swap beer will be a doppelbock..

I'll also be in on the side swap, although I haven't been bottling much lately so I will have to see what I have laying around.

Looks like my swap beer will be a doppelbock..

I'll also be in on the side swap, although I haven't been bottling much lately so I will have to see what I have laying around.

Just put a 25l cube of kolsch in the lagering fridge for a month before bottleing just prior to the show. Tastes okay at this stage.

Will do a large batch of aussie ale tomorrow with Galaxy and POR as the first backup.

hey fatz ive changed my mind and im going to put in a fruit beer just for you it will be the one with the star just for you. :D :p :p

hey fatz ive changed my mind and im going to put in a fruit beer just for you it will be the one with the star just for you. :D :p :p
Is it a kiwfruit beer? They're cheap atm.

Oh, maybe you're just teasing "fg". I'm sure I promised him a bottle of passionfuit blonde when I make one soon.

Les (I had to ask, OK?)

i was thinking mandarin as ive got a tree full.
as for teasing fg maybe, maybe not. we will only find out on the day.

Back