2009 Nsw Xmas In July Case Swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds delicious Muggus, what was the process with the wheat and oats?

cheers

grant
Pretty simple.
Put then on a tray in oven at 180 degrees for a half hour. Turn out golden brown (I was tempted to go longer), but smelled really nice, almost like Anzac cookies.

sounds good mugus. look forward to trying it.

I'm up for it.

Only 1 issue.....my wife is due on the 25th.

I'm up for it.

Then I guess you may need someone to collect your beer and return with ours ! Wishing all goes well !

Good luck ! :icon_cheers:

I'm up for it.

Glad you came aboard, Grant. If you can find anyone closer, I can take it to the swap for you.

Cheers
Andrew.

Im changing my entry to an US Amber Ale. Fourth attempt at rousing my Porter failed, still sitting at 1.030. Now have to work out what to do with 45L of failure :unsure: . I might bottle it unprimed and save it for the Xmas swap :lol: .

cheers
Andrew.

Im changing my entry to an US Amber Ale. Fourth attempt at rousing my Porter failed, still sitting at 1.030. Now have to work out what to do with 45L of failure :unsure: .

Time for some brett. :icon_drool2:

It is with deepest regret that i have to announce my withdrawl from this fine event for the 1st time in several years.

Unfortunately work commitments have seen me working most weekends this year which has severely hindered my brewing efforts. In addition I'm off overseas in 2 weeks & won't be back until the swap. I don't have the time to ferment & bottle & provide the love a decent brew requires for a swap - & I don't want to send you guys anything sub-standard :(

Sorry fellas - enjoy the case.

Anyone know of decent brews available in Thailand?

Shame about that, croz, but I knew it was going to be touch and go with all the work you've been doing. Well, I guess the pain of missing out might fade while you are lazing on a yacht off the Thai coast, hey. <_< :super:

And if that doesn't work, this definitely will.

thai_mekong_whiskey.jpg

:party:

I can grab your swaps for you Gruntus, I drive past Elanora to work every day.

Glad you came aboard, Grant. If you can find anyone closer, I can take it to the swap for you.

Cheers
Andrew.

I can grab your swaps for you Gruntus, I drive past Elanora to work every day.

Thanks for the offer guys

I'm still hoping my wife will let me out for the day....I have already been to 2 births before but I have never been to a case swap ;)

I'm still trying to decide what to put in the swap, the Belgian that is brewing away at the moment is tasting good out of the sample tube, but so is the Pale Ale. With the weather nice and chilly my temps have been staying around the 16-17 mark.
I'll decide after I cube them for a week and see which clears up the best, and which one tastes the best :)

Thanks for the offer guys

I'm still hoping my wife will let me out for the day....I have already been to 2 births before but I have never been to a case swap ;)

Good luck selling that one!

I'm just down the road a bit in Frenchs Forest, so happy to transport too if required.

hopefully will be bottling this on the weekend if the krausen has fallen.

Me too Barls. I would have been bottling tonight but it's too fookin cold in the shed.

Looks like I'm going to enter a Southern English Brown in the case. Nearly done now and tasting good. Should be really ready to roll by the end of next month.

It is with deepest regret that i have to announce my withdrawl from this fine event for the 1st time in several years.

Our loss and we feel your pain ! Fancy not having time to brew ... crickey - I get withdrawal pains if I don't do SOMETHING brewing related every day ! :icon_chickcheers:

Back